Were we flaming mad?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Did you see Kennedy revving up the troops before the Test match?

And it is well known that his input in rep camps is highly sought after.

Why on earth did the club appoint that stupid clown Moanas as captain?

nice try for Tate although you think one of his teamates would tell him his coat hanger is still in his jumper!!!

That's quite a comeback! 18-18 at half time.

Tahu's hamstring :roll: They don't make 'em real robust out Bourke way anymore.

BK does what BK does.
He doesn't need the extra crap that goes with captaining the team, he is too good as he is.
Warne & Gilly have a big impact on the cricket team as well, but maybe they wouldn't think so clearly if they had to place the field on top of what they already do.
You don't want to overwork your star player(s) to the point that their own game suffers.

I thought BK showed his age tonight, and had a shocker...but that's only my opinion.

Bennetts mistakes:-

01. Waterhouse
02. Ryan
03. Price
04. Civiniceva
05. O'donnell

06. Bennett

Who would "I" put in you say in their place:-

01. Waterhouse - Morrison
02. Ryan - Watmough
03. Price - O'mealy
04. Civiniceva - Thorn
05. O'donnell - When Hindmarsh is fit, he's gone anyway.

06. Bennett - Sheens.

disagree with BK having a shocker. and on form O'Donnell deserved a spot, Hindmarsh around or not. Ahead of Fitzy this season as far as I am concerned.

BK was in everything. He did drop the ball once and a mistake in the play the ball. But his defence was good and he created a few opportunities.

BK was poor in the first half- made planty of mistakes, missed crucial tackles as well but he came back well in the second.

After watching the first 30 minutes i can see why monas cant make the aussie team, doesnt run around in circles enough, the attack was a joke early - especially lockyer.

That was poor footy from the aussies, they stayed in the game through some individual brilliance and bad ref descisions

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4