We're out to get you, Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Forget back to back talk. Adopt the one game at a time cliche & that's the Dogs this Friday night.

The Manly crowd will do their part but it's up to the boys in maroon & white to make it a big contest.

we're out to get you de$

Get you to sign us to overpriced contracts!

Remember how mr invisible was pedaling the line that there was no difference in money between the dogs and us for T Rex

If that was the case tony wouldn't be going to set up his future and family

Tony enjoys playing at Manly
Coached by Des is not a big incentive

hmmm what else is there?

Well he's just given it away hasn't he. He's gone there like the Hopoate's deal at Parra. Obviously fake jobs or the like for some of the Williams clan at the dogs or associated sponsors. Another under the table salary cap rorting deal I smell.

According to another forum he was off chops in a city night club at 3am Sunday morning.

Cameron said:
According to another forum he was off chops in a city night club at 3am Sunday morning.

No big deal, though I'm sure some will try to make it out as being so.

Going to enjoy watching T-Rex for the rest of this season, great player to have in our colours. Going to be sad seeing him play for the cheats next year.

2V should wind these players in and tell them to shut up. First up Delta Charlie Echo and now the Statue.

It rings completely hollow in Williams' case, because he will be 'licking the dishes' with the rest of his new found friends by November anyway.

Hasler had similar problems in his first year, with Haumono mouthing off before a game against the Roosters, with predictable results. He quickly adapted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4