Were Now 14th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
....and in other news, Manly are no longer leading the NRL competition in most tackles and errors.

This is Guy Smiley.

....and in other news, Manly are no longer leading the NRL competition in most tackles and errors.

This is Guy Smiley.

latest

They do look alike don't they LOL

One is a puppet who shows signs of intelligent life. The other is a babbling idiot who we have to put up with every week on television because the NSW media thinks the sun shines out of his backside.

At least they have Fatty back commentating. He's not perfect but at least there is now a Manly voice in the booth. A voice of reason in a sea of anti-Manly bigotry.

They do look alike don't they LOL

One is a puppet who shows signs of intelligent life. The other is a babbling idiot who we have to put up with every week on television because the NSW media thinks the sun shines out of his backside.

At least they have Fatty back commentating. He's not perfect but at least there is now a Manly voice in the booth. A voice of reason in a sea of anti-Manly bigotry.
Sorry V8, but I think Fatty is a terrible addition to an already dire set-up.

At one point in the post-match wash up, I thought I saw Lockyer roll his eyes at one of the Fatman's desperate interjections.

And prior to the game he rolled out the old Centrelink cliche wrt the Warriors coach; something completely inappropriate regarding Blake Ayshford, etc, etc.

Terry, I'm not saying Fatty is perfect. Its just good to have someone there who isn't going to death ride us every game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4