We're Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Good win,sounds like ox and choc played well,i reckin we are definitely back,we are just about creeping into the 8,listening on radio but it sounded like we dominated well and the Wolfmans try saver sounded pretty F^%kin good,yep we are back WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were **** but penrith were ****ter.

Good to get the win. Orford and choc were good tonight. Need to pick up our act if we wanna go further than week 1 of the finals.

We won ugly, but it sure beats losing pretty. Should have scored another 2-3 if it wasn't for some very lucky last ditch defense.

Farrar was very good, his bust was something you would expect from Lyon.
Rodney too was good when he was on - he is a fit player i would leave him on for the 80 and put Hall into the prop rotation.
Ballin, Rose and Gift also had good games.

Still sloppy and unconvincing at times, but did enough to win a game against a team who didn't want to hang onto the ball. Orford did some brilliant things, a couple of great balls, and the other thing I was impressed with was the amount of tidying up he did on loose balls. However of course he had to balance this with some woeful 5th tackle options and some poor kicks as usual. We would have won that game by 50 at the end of last year, this year we just don't have the sniff of blood in our nostrils just yet.

Iro Williams is  dissapointing for mine, he just seems incapable of making use of his size. He doesn't want to get down and dirty out of dummy half and he won't hit the ball with speed. Matai and Wolfy show him up every time and they are giving away probably 20kg on him. How he butchered that try I'll never know. I'd put Farrar on the wing when Jamie is back, at least he has a crack.

Watmough had his usual schizo game, great hole running and tackle busting....balanced with dropped balls and missed tackles. However most of the forwards were pretty good tonight.

It's a win and that's all that matters. Only a 2 points out of the 8 now. now. 

Not in top form, but that is now 4/5 and middle of the year is not where you want to be peaking.

Keep banking the points, make the 8, and I guarantee any side that see's us in the finals, particularly if Stewart appears again, will be ****ting themselves

KE Good point you make about Brett Stewart come finals time.

As for us being back we are no where near our best and we have ways to go in that area but that said it was a win never the less and we are now sitting in 9th postition on the ladder as long as our form keeps building we should be in good shape.

Good game, Should've put an extra 12 on them but defence was great. Wolfmans effort should become the benchmark for commitment for the club.

Wolfman would have to be the buy of the century, worth every cent he gets...... Howling.

The pink beards were ok but the pink uniform on the panthers was hard on the eyes.

Penrith dropped the ball 17 times and we beat them by 14.  On the form we showed last night we're no moral to win any game at the moment.  I'll take the win but we have an awful lot of improvement to make if we want to be competitive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6