Went down to the tigers 24 - 18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he was not the reason we lost, he sounded like he made stupid calls for both sides.

the Tigers played slightly better by the sound of it, we gifted them a couple of trys and paid the price.

probably be 2 on the trot for us with the Broncos up there with our City/Country reps backing up.

totally agree.

He did influence the game... not sure if it was in our favour or not.. but would have been a different game if he wasnt the referee.

Reffing was shocking. Bad calls for both teams but he certainly affected the momentum of Manly when we were trying to come back.

I also got to Leichhardt today & Smith was truly abysmal. All I can say is the Tiges won today without much of a shake from the ref. Some of the decisions were cringeworthy even watching with one maroon eye & one white. Back to PL for Russell.

I don't normally complain about bad ref decisions as typically they even themselves out over the season. But Smith's performance today was nothing less than abysmal.

If the NRL spin doctors come out tomorrow and say that they reviewed his performance and find that all his decisions were correct I will throw up.

Russell Smith is the worst referee I've ever seen. I couldn't believe my eyes out there. But that penalty late in the game against us for an illegal play the ball took the cake. The Tigers guy had 2 hands on his back and was pushing him down.

Choc Watmough being penalised after his long break when they wasn't a hand on him was also a vital call. We had momentum and the two penalties in possession were killers.

last two penalties where shockers against manly, but some poor decisions went both ways, he is just a **** ref full stop.

mattai went into a tackle and a tigers player went to pass it, Mattai knocked the ball forward and seemed to pl;ay at it, Dunley picked up the ball, at best accidently offside, scrum tigers feed, but ran 30 meters, manly scored off the back of that.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6