Wendell Sailor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Might be a good move for him to go to the Waratahs. He's playing with a lot more vigour and confidence at the moment. He might be mentally better now that the switch has been made.

His best game in Wallabies colours last night IMHO.

Sue, another VERY boring Test. The lads to the left of me were discussing Chai Tea and putting cardomom pods in ginseng tea midway through the second half.

I was sticking matchsticks in my eyes.

never again for me.

whowever markets that game is a genius.the crowds turn up in droves every week for a chance to sing the natianal anthem and the a quick nap before the train trip home.

We even had 1 of your Aussies refs running the touch last night doing his very best to destroy any sort of flowing game

Kiwi, I'm expecting that your mob will be untouchable in the Tri-Series this year,

Good to see the traditional kiwi peak time 2 years before the World Cup.

i think you blokes should all have a long hard look at yourslves for mentionong this code on this site.......very disappointing

a couple of good blokes looked around and said this is a disgrace ,look at these dickheads....lets change the rules

Kiwi, I'm expecting that your mob will be untouchable in the Tri-Series this year,

Good to see the traditional kiwi peak time 2 years before the World Cup.

I think we may be set now Mata

I am expecting us to lose at least 1 of the tri nations matches, after already haviung an intense series it will be hard to stay up for that long,and then with a grand slam tour at the end of the year as well.

As for the next world cup, with Carter and McCaw,arguably the 1 and 2 players in the world, still young and fresh, along with the other talented guys like Jack,Sivivatu,Rokocoko etc, It may actually be our time. It is hard to see a drop off from this level,especially with the age of the guys coming through now.

I think we may be set now Mata

I am expecting us to lose at least 1 of the tri nations matches, after already haviung an intense series it will be hard to stay up for that long,and then with a grand slam tour at the end of the year as well.

As for the next world cup, with Carter and McCaw,arguably the 1 and 2 players in the world, still young and fresh, along with the other talented guys like Jack,Sivivatu,Rokocoko etc, It may actually be our time. It is hard to see a drop off from this level,especially with the age of the guys coming through now.

If you Kiwis are going that well, it might be time for the Aussies to pull in some more real talent from Rugby League. We'll have to wait and see how you perform in the Tri-Nations to see whether there's any need to worry.

I don't know why you guys have a problem with Union. I love it. Always nostalgic to see how the code was played a century ago.

It will be a good pointer to the next few years seeing as the Blacks seem to be looking to a new generation whilst the Wallabies seem intent on a Dad's Army approach to the 2007 WC.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4