Wellbeing index

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Just wondering if we should run a poll when Barba will be well again?
I'm tipping three Canterbury losses.

This does'nt sound good I'm afraid....
Rabies symptoms tend to vary, so affected dogs may not show all the signs. Initial signs include behavior and personality changes, fearfulness, anxiety, shyness, withdrawal from people and other animals, and licking the site of the original bite wound. Signs progress to restlessness, agitation and overreaction to sights and sounds. These lead to to full-blown aggression, then disorientation followed by seizures. Dogs may also experience paralysis in the head and neck area. This causes inability to swallow, resulting in excess salivation, or "foaming at the mouth," and respiratory distress. Sadly, death soon follows.

Is he still at DCE's place? Don't want him biting anyone...

On the radio over the weekend someone said they had heard he might be back not next week but the week after. But I don't know who said it.

Yep three losses will equal a miraculous recovery, just think of the crap they will be spinning about " positive thoughts".

If Barba thought the the pressure of success is heavy, how will he feel when his side continues to lose with him in it? :cool:

Their two props are out for a month and the Biter another 2 months after that.

Challenges are what Son of Sam wanted - the Manly God's complied;)
T-Rex is just the icing on the cake of karma :p

DCE is safe, as apparently Barba is at the Curl Curl, South Pacific Private Clinic.
Its a well known place that deals in all sorts of addictions - so hopefully it will 'take'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8