Well who is ready for 2012 bulldogs clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll be screaming and hurling abuse in all directions. I'll be throwing wild and unsubstantiated accusations and threats of bodily harm. I'll be taking on all comers who dare approach me in their blue and white filthy rags.

And i'll do it all from the safety of my out of state lounge room. BRING IT ON!!! :)

I agree. Hang with the MWTS and you'll be safe. They will mouth off either way, win or lose.

If they are saying there will be fights then it shows what lowlifes are still within that club.

DSM5 said:
I'll be there to boo dog-des and his dishlickers. The MWTS group stick together so there's some protection at the ground. That's the clue to a good time at the footie. Get with the group. I have faith in the cops to protect me in the train back to Strathfield.
I'll be there dsm5 ready again after my ordeal at anz this year.Remember what happened in our bay last year with me & there supporters.

Jono said:
I agree. Hang with the MWTS and you'll be safe. They will mouth off either way, win or lose.

If they are saying there will be fights then it shows what lowlifes are still within that club.

Considering last year we had trouble from bulldogs fans who came into the away bay to cause trouble and had to be forcibly removed by the cops i see no difference in their behavior this year.

I would hope the NRL and the Bulldogs have extra security for us away fans as I will be going to support OUR team and don't want my day ruined by a minority of their supporters who only go to games to cause trouble.

I do remember that Pontian. Since that day I've surrounded myself with a few more able-bodied friends at the footie. It surprises me that in that huge arena some dogs still want to sit with us. Weird.

Kennels stink like ****.They dont smell like french perfume incase you were wondering.If youre trying to beat them at the ****fight.It aint gonna happen.Theyve mastered it over numerous generations.I cant see how the team they have is going to do anything.I reckon their blowin their loads every night in downtown Lakemba.Oh Dazzler.I really hope you know what youve done to yourself. Karma a bitch and sometimes a camel.

Will definitely go to the home game against the Dogs & will also go to the round 8 away game if I can make it. Do the travelling supporters group sit in the Away teams (Manly) supporters bay or somewhere different at ANZ stadium?

I advise Manly fans to get some lessons in self defense, we all know the Dogs will be bringing their knives and what not.

Ceagle said:
I advise Manly fans to get some lessons in self defense, we all know the Dogs will be bringing their knives and what not.

Uncalled for Ceagle, I know where you are coming from but the last thing we need to do is incite violence, and this may well do that!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ceagle said:

Uncalled for Ceagle, I know where you are coming from but the last thing we need to do is incite violence, and this may well do that!!
I didn't say that we should start anything, but we all know what Dog fans are like, just have to watch out for shiny metal objects whilst we enjoy cheering for our team.

Ceagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ceagle said:

I didn't say that we should start anything, but we all know what Dog fans are like, just have to watch out for shiny metal objects whilst we enjoy cheering for our team.

I'd be surprised if there's not a lot of security, I don't think the game will be the issue it's the journey there and back!!

Mark, I park the roller at Strathfield and catch the train to and from ANZ. I've never had any trouble. There's a swag of security on-board as well as other well built Manly fans. All good.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ceagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ceagle said:

I'd be surprised if there's not a lot of security, I don't think the game will be the issue it's the journey there and back!!
It's no secret that Dog fans have the worst history of causing trouble at games, we just need to stay away from them and keep a look out.

DSM5 said:
Mark, I park the roller at Strathfield and catch the train to and from ANZ. I've never had any trouble. There's a swag of security on-board as well as other well built Manly fans. All good.

Good to hear

No way in hell will I go to that Dogs game. The risk of some Dogs fans going stupid is too high.

No way am I giving that club a cent of my money. The way they wrecked our summer as premiers was a disgrace.

The problem isn't that they signed Hasler but that they announced it five days after the grand final and then have been agitating to get him out ever since.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6