Well that's just great isn't it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

3 losses in a row and losing 4 of our last 5.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's hope we nab Orford on Monday to relieve this gloom.

After watching that, I thought we could just hold on as no one really deserved to win that with that many errors and missed tackles, no attack the list could go on, I just hope I can re-grow my fingernails after biting them all off........

More crap.........Are we coming fighting for the wooden spoon?

whats happened? why have the wheels fallen off after such a great start? Forwards are now being rolled over.. Monas has lost any sort of decent form. Our back 3 cant catch a bomb to save Shappelle from jail and we just plain stink.

the best explanation i can come up with is we have been worked out.other teams know they can be up and in in defence as we have no lateral game and virtually zero line breaks.our short kicking game has become diabolical which cuts out that avenue for points as well.this forces panic,bad field position and exit stage right.

also our draw was fairly favourable early with the tough stuff at the back end of the season which may have raised our hopes a little falsely.kennedy and beaver will do well to maintain intensity after a long year.we are pretty well gone for this year i think.if we sneak in we are just cannon fodder.

the scary thing is we have lost to the bottom sides as we head for this tough run in.nightmare away venues and top sides at home.

we havent had a brookie game for a while either.. we may need a few coming up to regather our season...

Just goes to show how important Willow is! Versatile player would have covered 2nd row the last few weeks and 5/8 for us tonight.. plus hooker.. we also miss Watty alot.. his metres are very crucial to our side. our forwards dont go forward very good. Slow play the balls dont help.

Des has work to do.

to be honest i thought this was lost outside the playmkers. All be it burns did very little and monad did ok, but not flash but out forwards didnt dominate and scott donald gave them them game on a platter with 2 to go.

BK looked tired and with any luck will be better bext week, beaver wasnt flash either.

Fark we need a 5/8 desperatly

Our forwards were pathetic, the Panthers started each set on the 35-40 metre line.

Intensity flows down to the top.

Maybe the "Save Monas" banner wavers should be asking themselves why the coaching staff are bereft of passion and ideas to restore intensity.

Ah, never mind ......

My answer : NO WILLIAMSON!

He has been on the sidelines since the Newcastle game. The following game against the Dogs started this streak.

Coincidence, I think not!

Menzies and BK being on the piss all Wednesday night and through to Thursday afternoon would hardly have helped the recovery of two 30 somethings.

No wonder they were off their game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4