Well I heard it nd then I saw it (a bit different to the ABC audio)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
I was listening to the ABC radio (the only commentary I can get way out in the country) and heard about the how Jamie Lyon hit the head of the rorter try scorer.

The ABC ‘geniuses’ almost painted Lyon as the Devil incarnate carried on something shocking on this ‘illegal’ act.  To listen to the ABC commentary it seemed that Jamie Lyon should be sent from the field having done this most heinous act.  They almost had him appearing in the Nuremberg war-criminal trial to answer genicide charges.

Based on this commentary I took the time watch it on nine and I cannot see how Jamie was even cited.  THERE WAS NOTHING IN IT!

Where do these people get off!

It shouldn't have even been a try let alone an eight-point try.

Then we cop a massive physical injury to Kite with no real action taken, and to top it off suffer that weasel Anasta milking his headbutt of Stewart's elbow. :)

What do you expect. Wok the cock Ryan an olympic class Manly hater and Morrow the Saints mascot with a microphone. Of course they would have a lynching posse out for any Manly player. They're a bunch of ****wits who can go and stick their micrphones sideways up their collective assholes.

Softest 8 point try in history. If that's the benchmark, I'm expecting at least one per game from now on......Oops, hang on that would require consistency of performance from the pink maggots.

It's radio. Drama makes it more interesting.

They do that kinda crap all the time. I've listened to hadley go on and on about an incident being the end of the world only to see the coverage and it doesnt even rate a mention from the chan 9 commentators.

after stewarts hit on anasta, every time gift made a tackle or touched the ball you heard hadley say that he will be in trouble with the judiciary this week. but nothing was said whenever conn did anything after he cleaned up kite

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4