Well done Uate.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes, best on ground for Manly by a long way!!!

At some point today I was watching Uate run and thought ..............imagine if some of our lame ass weak forwards had the same attitude and application (e.g. Lane, Lussick, Winterstein)

And Blake Green, Fonua-Blake & Api
I agree with AFB and Api, but Green? Really?
He gave away 4 penalties individually that I noticed, missed some bad tackles, and basically went missing at key times when we needed his structuring and organisational role. He left DCE high and dry to try and steer the team around, which is not his role nor his strength. He failed to step up in the attacking zone and utilise his short kicking game to control possession. He was a major disappointment for me today.

He gave away 4 penalties individually that I noticed, missed some bad tackles, and basically went missing at key times when we needed his structuring and organisational role. He left DCE high and dry to try and steer the team around, which is not his role nor his strength. He failed to step up in the attacking zone and utilise his short kicking game to control possession. He was a major disappointment for me today.
Perhaps it were more the first half (second-half i was too busy yelling at the tv). But from what i saw he was really good in attack and leading us around/giving direction. Defensively he still has many faults, still some time to go to work on it

There's a reason that Bellamy let Greeen go!!

Bellamy is the best coach in the NRL and if he doesn't want a player, then you know there is something in it!

Perhaps it were more the first half (second-half i was too busy yelling at the tv). But from what i saw he was really good in attack and leading us around/giving direction. Defensively he still has many faults, still some time to go to work on it
You can't play for one half when you have a critical role of organising a team. The organisation takes pressure off individual play and allows the team to play synergistically as a unit. We fell apart and lost because for whatever reason, Green was not doing his job. That added extra pressure to each individual player and that's when composure and performance starts to crack. He needed to be taking control of our kicking game and demanding the ball in the attacking zone to manufacture repeat sets and exert pressure. He was missing.

You can't play for one half when you have a critical role of organising a team. The organisation takes pressure off individual play and allows the team to play synergistically as a unit. We fell apart and lost because for whatever reason, Green was not doing his job. That added extra pressure to each individual player and that's when composure and performance starts to crack. He needed to be taking control of our kicking game and demanding the ball in the attacking zone to manufacture repeat sets and exert pressure. He was missing.
Yeah you are right, if he doesn't play for the 80, more if we don't play for the 80, then he/we don't deserve any compliments. We need to not keep on keeping on in games, 40-60 minutes is just not good enough and if a few players think it is than the whole side will play for only 40-60 minutes

Bellamy signed Myles ffs. Are you on drugs? @:p

Well let's see at the end of the year.........

He's obviously got a plan for him.
I think he only wants the defensive contribution as he has plenty of attacking options. We needed more!
If anyone is going to get the last ounce of blood from him it will be Bellamy!

With all the discussion around poor form and blokes not putting in etc, I just wanted to highlight this guy again yesterday. Every run is the same as the last, full of effort, speed and aggression. He is now comfortable under the highball and quite honestly one of our most consistent players.

Who would of thought this would be the case when we recruited him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8