Well done Manly Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
On the broadcast it looked as if there were plenty of Manly supporters out at Penrith. Well done to all who made the trip and supported the team.

A good effort from the boys and a great day for Beaver.

Reassuring thing for me apart from another away win is that we still have a lot of improvment in use yet.

Yep, that's definitely one I'm happy I recorded for prosperity. Beavers try gave my spine tingles...

Parked opposite the ground for five bucks and strolled into the ground. Sat at the end with our flags. No bogans, plenty of eagle fans, felt like a home game. Why no Penrith flags?

correct me if im wrong, the ground announcer gave Beaver a nice welcome as well ? From what i heard over Big Nose's voice on the TV anyway.

correct me if im wrong, the ground announcer gave Beaver a nice welcome as well ? From what i heard over Big Nose's voice on the TV anyway.

The Penrith ground announcer coached beaver when he played for Harbord United

yeah - his first coach, under 7's

he gave beaver a reasonable welcome for a 300th i would have liked to have seen it a bit more official and would like to think we would pay our respects to anyone else reaching this milestone at brookie

the crowd was good and had a lot of loud manly fans - the panthers only fired up when the announcer got them going

the crowd was good and had a lot of loud manly fans - the panthers only fired up when the announcer got them going

Well i wouldn't have anything to cheer about either if I lived at down town Penrith 8D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2