Well done Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Has improved as the season kicked on.
Seems to be a little more rugged with his approach & his contact both in defence & attack seem tougher.
Rewarded with a great angled run for a try that will be great for confidence leading into the finals.
Earlier this year Buhrer seemed to be coming off the bench & had little impact, not playing poor but seemed outmuscled at times. Have noticed recently he has stepped up in this area & in the heat of battle gives plenty.
A player not in the Stewart/Lyon /Foz catagory but has always had ability & with his recent lift of intensity, will prove vital in the games ahead.

I agree. I wish more support runners would trundle after him. He seems to get himself into a lot of 'offloadable' positions.

He is very tuff, he tackles all who run at him missing very few and hits it up hard, if he gets smashed he always gets up.

He is looking much stronger than earlier in the year. He has a few penalties in him though. If he can get these out of his game he will kick on to bigger and better things.

Agree with all the comments above. Would just like to see Buhrer get rid of the needless penalties out of his game.

MPC75 just beat me to it :)

Jamie had knee problems at the beginning of the season and could not lever himself of that leg.

Agree that he, and all Manly Players, need to work on the avoidable penalties such as hand on Player/Ball and offside.:idea:

Although, I still don't buy that the second attempt tackle, in the 40th minute, warranted a professional foul sin bin :mad:

HappilyManly said:
Jamie had knee problems at the beginning of the season and could not lever himself of that leg.

Agree that he, and all Manly Players, need to work on the avoidable penalties such as hand on Player/Ball and offside.:idea:

Although, I still don't buy that the second attempt tackle, in the 40th minute, warranted a professional foul sin bin :mad:

Especially when I've been told that Cronk did something similar last week against N/cle and only received a penalty. Don't know fully as I don't watch non-Manly games. It's just what I was told.

He did have a bad knee injury at the start of the year. but he seems to be back in form. id like to see him at 9 a bit more but he is as tough as nails can play anywhere bar fullback

He did have a bad knee injury at the start of the year. but he seems to be back in form. id like to see him at 9 a bit more but he is as tough as nails can play anywhere bar fullback

He's put on a bit of weight since this season's start.
It's obviously agreed with him - he hasn't lost speed nor heart in his tackles.

Well done, Ferris

A lot of posts seem to be appearing twice on the forum lately. Not sure if posters are pressing the button twice accidentally or whether there is a glitch in the system.
Also, a lot of posts are appearing twice on the forum lately.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4