We'll do it for Kingy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wolfman broke his neck trying to score a try against the Storm - hopefully the Team will not forget him on Sunday :angel:

Wolfman will be fine. He'll have Kelly Clarkson stroking his beard all day. I hope wolfy doesn't forget about us on Sunday!

I'm glad for King & Wolfman that at least they got to win a GF in 2008, it would be harder to take if they didn't have that joyous experience already.

At one stage I thought our chances were being cruelled by injuries but to end up with only those two missing is a pretty handy outcome. There was plenty of debate early in the year about Wolf maybe not even being one of the preferred wingers (though his form probably wiped out those doubts). And I thought losing King might be a killer blow (i guess it still might be!) but the way other forwards have stepped up puts us in a great position

We are as close to full strength as any team is entitled to be at this time of year.

Didn't Wolfman shave his beard against the donkeys, I'm sure I saw him beardless.

Kelly would have to settle for crusher

OneEyedEagle said:
Didn't Wolfman shave his beard against the donkeys, I'm sure I saw him beardless.

No OEE, Wolfy's still got his beard. There's a photo of him in the Manly Daily today which was taken yesterday at a charity function in Manly.

He's wearing a collar (for his broken neck) so it might make him appear beardless, but he's definitely got the beard in the photo. Incidentally, it looks like he's got the collar covered by a scarf or in Manly colours - good on him!

As for the article, my immediate thought was that I hope they'll "do it" for Kingy AND Wolfman!

I hate this crap "we are gonna do it for so and so".

Its rubbish and look no further than last Friday night with the Donco's Doin' It For Darren.

Agree Bob. The amount of things i say i'll do for my Mrs that never happen is staggering when she lists them out.

Yeah, you're right jabroni. But broken necks and torn tits aside, the boys have to do it for themselves first and foremost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7