We'll be there come seasons end

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I'm sure there will be a few slitting there wrists but there are plenty of positives out of tonight and I'm as confident as ever of making the 8 and still think we can sneak the 4.

A few things

Credit to Parra they do look a strong defensive outfit and that will put them amongst it come seasons end but I don't think they have another gear to win the comp (obviously salary cap penalty will probably come into play anyway)

Tommy T showed he is not Origin ready yet, got showed up a few times by Semi but that will happen

Was impressed with Lewis Brown, he is really important to our squad with his flexibility

For all the frothing around here about Api and Walker they are both running halves and agaist and organized defense you need some more guile....will be good to get DCE back

Fonua-Blake.......looked impressive

Gutted for the loss but Parra capitalised on some decensive lapses, which do happen. Thought everyone played well.

Just wasn't our night unfortunately

I'm sure there will be a few slitting there wrists but there are plenty of positives out of tonight and I'm as confident as ever of making the 8 and still think we can sneak the 4.

A few things

Credit to Parra they do look a strong defensive outfit and that will put them amongst it come seasons end but I don't think they have another gear to win the comp (obviously salary cap penalty will probably come into play anyway)

Tommy T showed he is not Origin ready yet, got showed up a few times by Semi but that will happen

Was impressed with Lewis Brown, he is really important to our squad with his flexibility

For all the frothing around here about Api and Walker they are both running halves and agaist and organized defense you need some more guile....will be good to get DCE back

Fonua-Blake.......looked impressive
Sums it up perfectly IMO

We had a couple of very near misses with Snake and Lussick missing tries by inches, whereas the Eels scored a couple of crucial tries when the bounce of the ball went their way a bit.

Overall the Eels were only slightly better, and we have a fair bit more improvement to come. The players are really putting in.

That was the killer really. And if TT had scored, rather than be run down...well.

In saying all that, perhaps they needed that loss. It highlighted some areas of concern that with a longer turnaround, the coach should be able to address.

As for Foran, I really wish someone had spat in his face at the end and said "that one is for Toovey, you contemptible ****." Or words to that effect.

However that would be rather unsporting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2