Welcome to the new site...Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok after another late night I have managed to upgrade the site to the new version. There are still a few bugs and a number of things for me to iron out. But It should be working well enough to use at the moment.

Let me know of any bugs you find by posting in here. No doubt there will be many.

Known at the moment:

- myTipper needs to be restored (tipping comp)
- Online values need to be fixed
- Poll Menu needs to be fixed
- Not all poll posts are working
- Stats have been removed

quite a few more but I will need to keep working on them at the moment the change I made at a database level should make the site a lot more stable.

Daniel

Looks great - but the cheergirls are covered by the link for Byso's gallery.

Great look to the whole thing. My old bookmark didn't open up the forums though and I got nothing.

yeah I need to put in a dummy file.

I was doing this last night when my internet connection dropped out and instead of going to bed at 1am I went to bed at 2:30

Fixed the following

- myTipper needs to be restored (tipping comp) - Fixed
- Online values need to be fixed - Fixed

The navy blue on maroon at the top of the toolbar is hard to read. Any chance the blue could change to white?

Yup that is the very thing I was currently working on. Thats why you will see "teser4" or something similar as I am trying to pinpoint its location

I like the different design. Very good.

Keep up the great work Dan. It is very much appreciated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4