Welcome to the New Posters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
Please also accept apologies in advance for having to read the illiterate crap from posters like Ryan, DSM5 & Matabele.
you forgot to mention byso
hahahaha

this place is certainly pumping

Great site guy's keep up the great work.

I normally don't post much but enjoy reading everyone's post and the light hearted banter that takes place. I am glad I stumbled across the site.

I used to post on the official website under the same name until last year (I was wondering where most of the posters had gone to). When I came back from working overseas at the beginning of last year I attempted to renewed my membership and also purchase a 6 ticket package only to wait 6 weeks to find that the club had not processed my order and then waited an additional 4 weeks after calling the club to find nothing had arrived in the post.

I couldn't post on the official site as it didn’t allow non ticketed members to post, poor decision in my eyes because it only locks out the fans that may not be financial able to afford it.

My personal protest decided against pursuing football club membership and ticket option for the remainder of the year and again this year due to lack of customer service at the club. Still doesn’t stop me attending games as I just rock up early at the gate and get my ticket  

I do attend as many games as possible work permitting however I may just look at renewing my membership this year and hopefully attitudes have changed at the club.

It won’t stop me from posting on this site as I am enjoying many of the posts that I have gone through so far.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179687.msg213285#msg213285 date=1237245666]
Please also accept apologies in advance for having to read the illiterate crap from posters like Ryan, DSM5 & Matabele.
you forgot to mention byso
hahahaha

this place is certainly pumping
[/quote]

Byso's cheer leader photos give him a measure of latitude in this regard

Jatz Crackers link said:
And in addition to the \"welcome\" to all you new posters, please dont withhold from posting because you are shy or unsure as to what to say.

God knows the bar isnt set to high round here, so whatever contribution you make is sure to be a worthy one.

;D

It is worth remembering that no posts you make will be taken seriously until you post count is well into 4 figures. Just keep it simple and agree with the more knowledgable among us. More importantly if you see a conga line forming be quick to get on the end of it and throw those arms and legs out with gusto. Finally if you do happen to accidently post something controversial and get called on it, the tried and true defence in that instance is that you are a "true supporter".

Enjoy and good luck

Pittwater Legend link said:
Cheers for rolling out the red carpet.

I quite like the atmosphere on this forum.

More like Maroon carpet really

42-16601959.jpg

I remember when I fisrt started posting at MWSE and there were two posters (who shall remain nameless) over the 25k mark.

Dan and I are not far away.  ;)

Matabele link said:
I remember when I fisrt started posting at MWSE and there were two posters (who shall remain nameless) over the 25k mark.

Dan and I are not far away.  ;)

You'll beat me, I dont have enough to say these days

Chip & Chase link said:
It is worth remembering that no posts you make will be taken seriously until you post count is well into 4 figures. Just keep it simple and agree with the more knowledgable among us. More importantly if you see a conga line forming be quick to get on the end of it and throw those arms and legs out with gusto. Finally if you do happen to accidently post something controversial and get called on it, the tried and true defence in that instance is that you are a \"true supporter\".

Enjoy and good luck

If that doesn't work answer all questions with another question.

lol at C&C regarding Conga line....da da da da HEY

The 'conga line of suckholes' and 'true supporters' bring back great memories. They were the good old days.

Maybe we can get Jye Mullane back as a replacement fullback.

Spose I am a newbie still, but welcome to the "more newbies" than me.

I do beleive however that there's certainly room for the official MWSE website as well, I post over there as well as here.

This is a different sort on place to post on, plenty of people will take the piss out of you, including many when I posted here first, got the poos, went away for a few days and decided to come back and give them some of my own.

The only negative I have to say is that on "free sites" is that you do get some of the other wankers from other clubs who sign up just to come on and be pests...come to think of a few of the regulars are pests as well, but the nicer type of pests!!

I have learnt lots of things from being on here, including how to put one of these on, so it all can't be bad!!!

All are welcome. Great to have the site pumping and there is always a good debate here.

I do wonder what happened to people like Sue Ridgepipe, Larry Tate and some of the originals on the site, back on that fateful weekend of the flogging by the Pamffers in 04. How Des must have poured in his heart and soul since that day, to be rewarded last September!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6