Welcome to our 2034 starting 5/8 born today!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
My son Archie Hewes came into the world weighing a lean 3.5kgs.

He is currently a citizen of nowhere but will be registered an aussie soon.

I've had a word with him already and he knows he is to support the sea eagles, I've started his training already and have him working on timing as it was already off being 2 days late, then rushing out in a 2 hour labor.

Tomorrow we start video sessions where he will be watching highlights of Cliffy and Foran therefore preparing him perfectly for his future career in the maroon and white.

Dan

Dan said:
My son Archie Hewes came into the world weighing a lean 3.5kgs.

He is currently a citizen of nowhere but will be registered an aussie soon.

I've had a word with him already and he knows he is to support the sea eagles, I've started his training already and have him working on timing as it was already off being 2 days late, then rushing out in a 2 hour labor.

Tomorrow we start video sessions where he will be watching highlights of Cliffy and Foran therefore preparing him perfectly for his future career in the maroon and white.

Dan

Congratulations Dan, you must be very proud.
I have to feel very sorry for your son though, being born so close to Christmas, I have the same problem.

Good job Dan. Good news for Mrs Dan too! Only another 12 to go now!! :D

Congratulations Mate! Hope everyone is well!!!

That makes 12 grandkids for my parents, not far to go.
This is number 2 for us and our definite last!

Thanks all and hope you have a great Christmas too

Welcome to the global Sea Eagles nest little Archie.

Congrats to Dan, Mrs Dan and new big sister Matilda.

I'm glad you've started his training. Manly Grand Finals should also be played during his sleep so it's absorbed into his subconscious.

Archie is a very cool name too.:)

Moondog said:
It's a great day for a birthday. Mum's celebrating hers with a cold beer right now (age 92).

CONGRATULATIONS MAMA MOONDOG!!!!

I hope that beer is a chaser, Moondog :D :p

Wow, the day just keeps getting better!! Who's next??

mozgrame said:
Moondog said:
It's a great day for a birthday. Mum's celebrating hers with a cold beer right now (age 92).

CONGRATULATIONS MAMA MOONDOG!!!!

I hope that beer is a chaser, Moondog :D :p

Wow, the day just keeps getting better!! Who's next??
She reckons she can only manage the one these days but I'm pretty sure she's only saying that coz it's her shout.

Dan said:
That makes 12 grandkids for my parents, not far to go.
This is number 2 for us and our definite last!

Haha. Famous last words...
Congrats to you & the fam mate. What an awesome Christmas present.

MadMarcus said:
Congrats Dan.

Please keep him away from Des and Brad Arthur...

To be fair, Brad Arthur has already made a very favourable impression on Dan's baby. He has such a noble presence and quiet charisma, our Brad.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6