Welcome back Chad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully he can step up to the 1st grade role in the next few years. Then we will have had two matinee idol coaches in a row, with a former matinee idol preceding them.

That's good news.
It was a pleasing effort for our NSW Cup team to make the semis, after being so hopeless in recent years ... but that capitulation in the first finals match showed that something is missing - pride in the Manly jersey. They had beaten Newcastle just a week or so earlier. I can't blame the coach, but you shouldn't get beaten so easily in such a vital match.

Let's hope he has his dad assisting teach the forwards how to play the game like he did.

Do our players have any training by Mark Carroll at his gym? Seems like our forwards could do with a few toughening up sessions.

Chad was coach of the Manly SG Ball side this year where they made the Preliminary Final and unfortunately lost to Souths.

I liked Chad as a player, I like 99% of our players regardless of skill.

Best of luck Chad

You might be right but it was over a few ales I heard it and 'reserve grade' was mentioned - I took it as NSW Cup.

Best of luck Chad. I rated him as a player in the 02/03 seasons. His d was good. I know he went himself down the blind a bit however I thought he had potential to be our long term hooker at the time. I think from memory his form dropped off after 03 and he ended up leaving for the UK.

Oh if Willow is gone that is a reason to party!!!!!!!!!

Make more sense for The Chad to take the 20's and follow his kids. And for David Heath to move up to nsw cup.

Hearh seems very impressive as a coach. Not just because they have some success with a turbo 2 in the team. Even the first year Heath got the gig at NYC the got smashed most weeks.

He always spoke positively and all about development, no excuses just focused on things they had to improve.

But hey with the Penns who knows he may well get the sack too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2