Weidler Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
this guys is a complete goose. looking at all the forums is there a more unpopular journo ?

tonight it was " I just got a phone call, three more clubs interested in Monaghan!"

obvioulsy he is mates with banaghan and helping push huis barrow, its not like three CEOs would all call him and tell him!

complete slime bag journo from the 70s.

This is turning into another drawn out affair like last time. Why can't he keep himself out of the media ? Another 3 clubs !!!! Please.

I liked his little effort on the footy show last night:

"My information is that Kimorley or Orford could be the NSW halfback"

You can't be serious? Your info? Jesus Christ.

On MSE somesaid Des was on 2KY and spoke about the monas situation. Reakoned that Des said that monas wanted to extend his career and Manly couldnt keep him under the salary cap after next season.

Sounds like the club came out first and said we dont want you and the MM said well in that case will you show me the respect of allowing me to move on now whilst i have a good opportunity. Seems both parties are being up front this time, at least to each other.

Did you see the Ch 9 Sports Report last night? It had the Weidler 'Exclusive' written all over the screen, and it was anything but!!!!! I hate when they use that word for stuff that isn't exclusive at all

Weirdler gets his info from a variety of sources of course. Including forums.

So it wouldnt be hard to prank the fool with a fake piece of info. The only thing necessary is to provide 1 or 2 seemingly reliable backup sources to double check.

On MSE somesaid Des was on 2KY and spoke about the monas situation. Reakoned that Des said that monas wanted to extend his career and Manly couldnt keep him under the salary cap after next season.

Sounds like the club came out first and said we dont want you and the MM said well in that case will you show me the respect of allowing me to move on now whilst i have a good opportunity. Seems both parties are being up front this time, at least to each other.

Hey Fluff/Guys,

i heard the actual interview, what Dessie said was slightly different. It was more along the lines of, with the salary cap being the way it is, we cant really make a commitment at this early stage on MM for beyond 2008. ... or words to that effect, ... not that we cant keep him. Monaghs wants a contract now for 2009 onwards which i can understand the club just saying no, as i would imagine they would to manly players in our line up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2