Weekend Touch comps?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Anyone know of ny weekend touch competitions around the north sydney area?

Otherwise anyone want to start a casual comp

there is one down at miller reserve in manly vale but it is played at night and you have to join with a full team of 15 players. So bugger that.

I am wondering if maybe we should start our own casual comp for the weekends over summer?

Depends what you mean by casual? Once a month and I would be keen for a run (umm by that I mean a sort of jog trot)

i was thinking of getting a group together to have a run. More particular a game of touch on the beach so everyone can nick off for a swim afteerwards

Most of the touch footy comps appear to be held midweek. We've had a mens team playing with Northern Suburbs Touch for a number of years. We play Monday nights at Artarmon Reserve.The standard is quite good , but they have 2 different divisions. Jason Taylor still plays up there. I'm also playing Thursday night mixed touch . We play down at Narrabeen ( on the next oval to where the Eagles train ). If you wanted to get a team started , you should make enquiries with either Manly Warringah Touch or Northern Suburbs Touch . I'm not sure of their website addresses. Otherwise , your suggestion of a social game would be appealing. Beach touch is both good fun & good for fitness.

mid week sucks.... I want a weekend comp

We have a game we play at Beacon Hill oval on Saturday's at 5.30pm. Have keys to the lights, so that's not a problem.

Usually get at leasy 6 a side, but the more the merrier as being a casual game all are welcome. Especially you Chuck!!!

We have a game we play at Beacon Hill oval on Saturday's at 5.30pm. Have keys to the lights, so that's not a problem.

Usually get at leasy 6 a side, but the more the merrier as being a casual game all are welcome. Especially you Chuck!!!

Sounds cool. maybe i should gather Ryan, Undies (chuckwood) and a few others and get in on that game! :drunk:
:drunk: :drunk:

Come to think of it though... no chance of the game being on this Saturday with the Bloody-sloe cup being on at the same. Most of the guys seem to always be on that band-wagon even when the Wallabies are not winning.

No matter, will want to ready & sitting in front of the TV for the 7.30 kick-off with beer in hand.

Thanks for the personal invite Ben . Looking forward to the 7.30pm kick off on Saturday night. I'm fairly confident the Socceroos can defeat The Solomon Islands by a big margin.

By the way , you've got to change your user name. That's a disgrace.

theres a double entonge there with bum pinching if I ever saw one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4