Weekend Results Help Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
So far the weekend results have all helped Manly.

Raiders, Warriors and Roorters all lost. One of the Tigers and the Sharks will go down.

Will all mean nothing if we don't beat the Cowboys!

(My fantasy team has over 50 points too, already!!!) :yeah:

Best results would be for Us to win, the Rabbits to win and probably the Sharks to win.

1 - we have to play the sharks.

2 - If the Tigers lose now they will fall on thier face.

I would rather the Sharks lose, I think, at best, it's going to be a two horse race between us and them for 8th with the Dogs taking up a place in the finals.

Lucky us Can I suggest we'll still be in the 8 if we lose..........again?
No - Dogs should win and then our for and against will have us out of the 8 for the first time all year - only if the Sharks are absolutely dusted will we be in the picture still. :|

Lucky us Can I suggest we'll still be in the 8 if we lose..........again?
No - Dogs should win and then our for and against will have us out of the 8 for the first time all year - only if the Sharks are absolutely dusted will we be in the picture still. :|

We will beat the Cowboys tommorrow. I don't know what it is, but we'll take them. I don't know what it is, but I'm so confident, I'll retire from posting on all Manly internet forums if we lose. C'mon boys, make me proud.

We will beat the Cowboys tommorrow. I don't know what it is, but we'll take them. I don't know what it is, but I'm so confident, I'll retire from posting on all Manly internet forums if we lose. C'mon boys, make me proud.

I'll miss you Volley

Well, the Tigers toweled up the Sharks big time and the Bunnies did us a huge favour against the Dogs so we've actually moved up a position this week, even though we lost. We missed a huge opportunity though, we could have bee 3 points clear of 9th, that'd be just about good enough I'd say.

Could've been 5th, now we're 7th - F@ck

We only really could have been 6th, I think it's more the fact that we missed the chance to become a little more comfortable in that top 8, there was a real chance to break away from 9th. When push comes to shove though, a trip to Parramatta Stadium on a Saturday evening may not be the worst result, we were very competitive there without our 2 big guns.

storm have a bye in hand.given we wont beat brisbane after losing six in a row we are basically no hope given our draw and bad for and against.the for and against effectively puts us 2 games behind tigers,storm and cowboysand competing with the dogs(good luck there!).time to face facts im afraid.

sharks have a good run but are playing awful with kimmorley about to be run out of the shire.basically i think we are competing for 8th with sharks,raiders and warriors who are really on 22.(i think yesterday will have woken the dogs and their run is ok)

the prize to the winner is SUNCORP!

I can not see us making the 8. Going on past history the Broncos looks like our best chance for a win 8|

Newcastle are resurgent. Canberra are not easy at home, if Smith plays we are no chance. Sharks are not travelling well but I am sure we will play them back into some sort of form. Warriors also have a good record at brookvale in recent seasons.

I expect 1 win from our final 5 games, hope I am way of the mark!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4