Weekend crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Tickets for the "home" semi were back on sale today to season ticket holders only.

Manly has 1,500 season ticket holders.

Souths has 10,000.

Might not be the maroon and white tide we were expecting on the Hill at least.

Souths have about 3k season ticket holders. They barely average 10k at home.

They have about 8k members but they're not allowed to buy tickets until tomorrow (Didn't stop me with my membership though, hehe).

Manly fans are the type that wait until the last minute to decide whether they'll go, I can't see too many pre-purchasing ticket. I can imagine a lot of Manly fans being locked out because of their apathy and Brookvale will look a lot like a centrelink queue.

Admin on MWSE:

TICKET STATUS AS AT 7:15pm MONDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Keep in mind that some tickets will still sell at agencies this evening.

Jane Try and Ken Arthurson Stand – a very limited number of single seats are available.
Southern Stand – about 50% still remain, will be able to get seats together if you are very quick in the morning.

Some restricted view seats will be available in Jane Try, Ken Arthurson and Southern Stand. This may mean you have a railing obscuring some of your view or parts of the stand obscure the big screen etc.

Western Concourse Seating - Plenty Available

General Admission - Plenty Available

We've had our general admission tickets for a month now , no way were we gonna miss out on this game. We've got a group of 9 going. Will probably have a few drinks beforehand at the Club and watch part of the Cowboys / Cheatin" Dogs match.

I work with a few Souths fans and they purchased tickets today. No excuses for any Manly fans missing out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4