Week 2 YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
01. Michael Robertson
02. Michael Bani
03. Steve Matai
04. Chris Bailey
05. Tony Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Jason King
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Shane Rodney

My aim is to get the ball in Lyon's hands more - get Bailey out a little wider.  Almost like a wide running, ball playing backrower like Newcastle did with him.

I don't know about Bailey in the centres. Just give them another opportunity as is. I doubt Des bought Bailey as a centre, if he is here as a 5/8 then let him play there, otherwise he is better on the bench as a utility. Lyon can always rove around a bit in attack anyway, if he wants to get closer to the action then he can.

I don't think T Williams will be fit this week, but maybe he has progressed better than expected.

What if Ballin gets suspended for his knee ? Do you start Le Snak ?

I like the idea of Bailey in the centres but i dont think i will eventuate.
Does anyone know when T williams or D Williams will be back fully fit?

01. Michael Robertson
02. Adam Cuthbertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Chris Bailey
05. George Rose
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Jason King
16. Phil Morewood
17. Shane Rodney

Ballin will be lucky to get a couple of weeks.  Kitey won't have a case to answer.  LeSnack to play the whole 80?  What about Shane Neumann?  If Williams can't play he'd be better than Swhatever.  I just don't like Robbo at the back.  Gee, we really miss Brett (**** you Gallop).  Robbo doesn't cover enough grass for mine.  Finisher is his go.  Bailey's not a centre, lock or 5/8th.  May as well put Rodney out in the centres.  Who do we have in the lower grades that could realistically fill the No 1 spot?    

I meant that Bailey is a lock or 5/8th, not a centre.  Gee Fluffster, Cuthbo as your wingman.  That's a big call.  It could work.  Has Shane Neumann disappeared of the planet?

DSM5 link said:
I meant that Bailey is a lock or 5/8th, not a centre.  Gee Fluffster, Cuthbo as your wingman.  That's a big call.  It could work.  Has Shane Neumann disappeared off the planet?

Neumann played (and scored a try for) for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles last weekend.

Baily has been bought as a 5/8...remember 2008 when we all bagged Jamie because of his crap performances at 5/8...in reality it takes a while for those to gel, Bailey MUST stay at 5/8.

Would be gerat to see T-Rex have a run but they won't play him uless fit.

Nuemann did have a game (or was it two) in 2008, Suniwhatever looked to be well outclassed so maybe that's worth a run.

I think however that we may struggle until our usual back 3 are there again!!

There mustnt be many who remember that Cuthbo on the wing call Fluff?

Was one Rhinos finest efforts for mine :)

DSM5 link said:
Thanks for the spelling tip Jethro.  What position did he play up there?

I didn't see the game but going by the QRL website http://www.qrl.com.au/queensland_cup/display_game_qcup.php?game_id=5&comp_id=1&round_number=1&comp_name=Queensland%20Cup&home_team_id=0&away_team_id=6 it looks like he was in the centres.

As for the spelling tip ;D, I have noticed that you have put "of" instead of "off" every time. My missus does the same thing as well & I'm sure that you & her wouldn't be the first ones to get the two words mixed up ;D.

Jethro, that's one rule that never stuck.  I got the i before e one early, and the your/you're is a dead set ease, but I just couldn't get that of/off thing.    Do you know an easy way for me to learn the rule Jethro?  If you tell me I'll give you an applaud, although I've just noticed you're in the positive on those, so maybe I won't. 

DSM5 link said:
Jethro, that's one rule that never stuck.  I got the i before e one early, and the your/you're is a dead set ease, but I just couldn't get that of/off thing.    Do you know an easy way for me to learn the rule Jethro?  If you tell me I'll give you an applaud, although I've just noticed you're in the positive on those, so maybe I won't. 

:D

DSM5 link said:

Yeah, "OF" is pronounced "OV" whereas "OFF" has the dominate "F" sound.

I hope that helps.

Thanks Jethro, now go and tell that missus of yours.  I'll give you a smite for showing me up.

The team will be the same as this week.

The only exemptions may be. Josh Perry in and George Rose goes to SCSE.

Ballin gets a week or two and then I'd say Le'Strange will play 80 and George Rose stays in the top side leaving the bench as Rodney, King, Rose and Cuthbo.

Rodney didn't do much on Saturday.  I have this feeling the loss will 'fire us up', on the playing field that is..I'd like to think the winger Swhatever would be replaced by Neumann

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8