Week 2 trial games (non Manly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting game coming up between Dogs and Sharks. They’re the only teams left that can knock us off top spot.

This is unnecessarily complicated so probably not worth reading. If teams finish on equal points it’s decided by most tries, if still equal it goes to most goals, if still equal it goes to least penalties, if still equal it goes to a coin toss.

If Dogs win and score max bonus (5 tries, 5 line breaks, 10 offloads) only way we stay on top is if they only score 5 tries, 1 goal and concede 5 penalties (if it’s 4 penalties it will go to a coin toss).

If Sharks win with max bonus they need 6 tries 3 goals and can’t concede more than 1 penalty.

I’m kinda hoping it goes to a coin toss because seeing V’landys toss a coin and hand over a 6 figure cheque would be peak NRL incompetence.

Interesting game coming up between Dogs and Sharks. They’re the only teams left that can knock us off top spot.

This is unnecessarily complicated so probably not worth reading. If teams finish on equal points it’s decided by most tries, if still equal it goes to most goals, if still equal it goes to least penalties, if still equal it goes to a coin toss.

If Dogs win and score max bonus (5 tries, 5 line breaks, 10 offloads) only way we stay on top is if they only score 5 tries, 1 goal and concede 5 penalties (if it’s 4 penalties it will go to a coin toss).

If Sharks win with max bonus they need 6 tries 3 goals and can’t concede more than 1 penalty.

I’m kinda hoping it goes to a coin toss because seeing V’landys toss a coin and hand over a 6 figure cheque would be peak NRL incompetence.
Reckon Bulldogs and Sharks will be tight...ish and the winner wont get the full bonus points

I don’t think it’s that complicated. If Bulldogs or Sharks score the maximum points they’ll get the prize because of a better for and against than us.

I don’t think it’s that complicated. If Bulldogs or Sharks score the maximum points they’ll get the prize because of a better for and against than us.
oops my bad. You are correct
A83AD958-A542-457B-BCCD-936C8F0CE59C.jpeg

I hope mr Penn is watching both our games frame by frame to check the offload count didn’t miss one.

Plenty of passion coming from the dogs. Got me thinking about who has punched above their weight in the trials. Dogs, Warriors, Tigers, Broncos, St Helens and us. The common denominator is we all had something to prove and played sides that know they’re good. Loved watching us get some wins but those wins mean very little and could easily prove to be a false dawn.

Just hope for a draw. Problem solved

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4