Week 2 finals tickets: Manly's Area North Bays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at Brookie for our Sharks game and the noise was awesome, yet I later watched a Fox replay of the match and could scarcely hear the crowd. It was almost as though the crowd noise was deliberately muted, for what reason I don't know, but being an NRL-arranged fixture does tend to fuel my suspicions.

I was just having another watch of the game and a couple of times the volume breaks into what I've been used to all season. The one I just noticed is at about the 17 mins 33 secs to go mark (when Keppie get hits high) and just for a split second the sound bursts through at a much higher level. It did it before when Manly was about to take a goal line drop out.

so they definitely had the sound at a lower level than usual, I'm just not sure why.

I guess Nick Walshaw will write an article wondering where the Souths fans are (as he did to Manly last week).
Otherwise he's just another agenda driven monkey typist.

That said, well done Manly fans! Hope to hear you cheer louder than the fake cheer tracks the media put on for big stadium games.

Go Manly! :)

They’ll be there in droves , just had to wait until this weeks Centrelink payment comes through on Thursday.

Then in the following order

Drugs
Smokes
Booze
Ticket for Friday

Ticketek have released more seats in the Manly Supporters bays. Spread the word and get in quick!

Just checked - So over the last 2 days as a ticketed member there was no seats offered in Sea Eagles area but now, as a random passer by I can buy 4 there without any problems...

Hmmmm…. Can't even begin to think how the NRL can explain that aspect of membership benefit to the market....

Just checked - So over the last 2 days as a ticketed member there was no seats offered in Sea Eagles area but now, as a random passer by I can buy 4 there without any problems...

Hmmmm…. Can't even begin to think how the NRL can explain that aspect of membership benefit to the market....

Happened last week as well.

I bet there will be seats galore available on the night.

It’s a farce.

Ticketek doing their best to discourage anyone from going to the game.
As of now:
upload_2019-9-20_8-14-46.png

Apparently Ticketek have just released about 30k seats in the top decks, being holding them back all week....

Happened last week as well.

I bet there will be seats galore available on the night.

It’s a farce.

As always there will be large vacant areas - as there was last week at the SCG for the two local based Sydney teams (with a massive fan/member base and rivalry that stretches back forever.... blah de blah de blah...)

Such an amateur effort in creating supply and demand and "get in quick before they are gone!" type hype...

As always there will be large vacant areas - as there was last week at the SCG for the two local based Sydney teams (with a massive fan/member base and rivalry that stretches back forever.... blah de blah de blah...)

Such an amateur effort in creating supply and demand and "get in quick before they are gone!" type hype...

What amazes me is that there does not seem to be any plan - the whole year builds to this

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8