weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
whats it like up there it has been raining about 8 hours down in dodgy old canberra :?: :?:

Friday rain was virtually non-existent but it has poured in Sydney all day Saturday. I live about 15 mins from Telstra and it is wet and soaked. Put it this way - my kids hockey was on at 10 am but at 11 am all games were called off for the rest of thd day due to dangerous conditions.

Strictly wet weather football tonight. Kicking game and field position will be paramount.

We've had about an inch out here so far, so Fluffy's dick would be fully submerged were he here.

It did fine up for a little while but it has just started pelting down again. Sydney normally gets a weather change about 8 hours after us, so if we're still in rain, expect the worst.

im worried that you are talking about my dick - sorry to dissapoint but i dont bat that way.

Weather here today started off wet this morning but it hasnt rained since before lunch, if it holds off as it appears to be then it shouldnt be too bad, a little heavy underfoot but not a mud bath

Ease up you two - cheap shots does nobody any good. Agree to disagree and move on!!!

Weather is still inclement but rain seems to have stopped - will be wet underfoot but certainly not pouring all game if things stay the same. Taking my drizabone!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4