Weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Thankfully Penrith seems to have been spared the worst of the rainfall.  22mm in the last 24 hours should be soaked up and the forecast for today is "clearing".  It'll be slippery but hopefully firm.

Melbourne has not had much rain and their forecast for tomorrow is "possible shower". 

I hate a game like tonight.  There is so much riding on us winning.  A loss and we are in 3rd spot and facing an extra final and a possible trip to Melbourne in week three if we make it that far.  It's one of those games that, if we lose, us fans will be slitting our wrists and potentially looking at a good season flushed down the toilet with one lacklustre performance (arguably that was the game against Souths too).

I can't see that the team won't be focussed and was heartened to hear Des in Monday's press conference say how essential a top 2 finish is.  But the refs are such a lottery and a 5 day turnaround from a brutal game is not helpful.

It is pissing down in North Sydney at the moment, has been all night.  There will not be many points and I think the best we can do is 2nd.

All we can do is post a total and force melbourne to overcome it.

you never know with soufs if they get a sniff they will run melbourne all the way as they have shown in their last few games.

Average sort of a day....
We'll see what the weather is like when we get there and then make a call whether to go to the SW corner or sit in the posh seats.....
Agree that the wet track will likely keep the score down however hope the boys fire up and lob a load past them so that we are not biting our nails all day tomorrow until we see what the Storm do

Remember the Manly of old & how they didn't like playing in the rain.
This Manly team is okay in the wet they have played a few already and went okay Mt smart against NZ for one.

yuck,..... must be pushing 28 here today probably in the high 30's since I have been up in the roof most of the day

4 on the Richter scale - enough to spill my wine andcause a few swear words to come out.

Just lucky I wasn't at work with all the toxic chemicals. 

The Gronk link said:
4 on the Richter scale - enough to spill my wine andcause a few swear words to come out.

Just lucky I wasn't at work with all the toxic chemicals. 

Sure it wasn't Rosanne Bar falling off her chair?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8