We will be shredded

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
If we go to Townsville and play like we did last night we are going to lose by 60.

The Cowboys are dynamite up the middle and with our ruck defence as it was it will be a golden highway to the tryline.

If Dunley and King play they might as well run onto the field with "this way to tryline" emblazoned on their shirt.

Wait:- I've got a good idea !!! Lets just call this a re-building year again, and if we luckily make the finals....we have over achieved !!! All our problems are solved, and Des Hasler will be safe and secure then.

thats a silly idea Ryan

but I do agree on next week we will be flogged, hopefully they flog the Broncos today and are complacent next week.

My 4 year old wanted to know what that was in your avatar Garts.

I told him it was someone's arse.

Hmmm...so we are already relying on external factors rather than our own ability to win...it's a worry...

do we start to belive dalie now .i hope not .but if des does not bring pl players in to this weeks side we will get floged [ballin . cuthbo. etc] willo must go he is hopeless

thankfully on round 1 form we will beat brisbane at least. all be it a close one.

The cowboys were on fire this arvo and since kite and watmough missed the canberra players you can only imagine what will happen

This week was dessie's plan to lull the Cowboys into a false sense of security.

They will all be thinking why bother turning up on Saturday as we will smash Manly by 60 without even trying. Trouble is they are probably right.

Look on the brightside if Des doesn't change the side and we get beaten again by the Cowboys then surely he will be forced to make changes the following week? Maybe.

I think your hoping too much Tooks...Remember hoe long Walker remained at fullback, and Mullane at 5/8???? I'll tell you....9 rounds, and 8 losses.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4