We were just awful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
We might have to hit the weights. Our forwards were being thrown around like rag dolls.

I think we may have fielded two main props ! São and sene leafoa, hardly what you would call big props, the rest were just your backrowers, horo,Buhrer who played hooker, symonds, etc, there's no way you can't take a gage of any performance in the 9,s and compare how they'll go in the 13s.

Can't recall where I heard it, but recently one of the players said we don't always start the year as well as other clubs who might be fitter, because our fitness is designed to peak at the end of the year. So we can win the proper competition (yet again).

How was our team selected?

"Hands up if you want to go to NZ for a week-end?"
"No Jamie, Foz, & Matty B. Put your hands down. You blokes aren't going!"

Is the 9s going the same way as the T20? The T20 started as a thought but Australia was too clever and fielded a below-par team, which got their asses kicked. When it was decided this would be a fair dinkum match, we were already three years behind the play.

Stevo said:
Is Buhrer getting worse?

I thought he was lucky to retain his spot in the seventeen last season. He needs to cut down his error rate and stop giving away penalties. I think Hiku offers much more as a bench player if he is not in the starting side.

Buhrer had a bloody good 2nd half to the year last season

Watching it live you could see the noticeable difference. The clubs that have had a bit of recent success and expect to be near the top of the ladder didn't put everything into it (Manly, Storm, Dogs, Roosters) while the sides that haven't had any success in the NRL or aren't expected to rate this season went harder at it (Warriors, Cowboys, Sharks, Titans, Eels)

The odd one out among that theory was Canberra, haven't had any success for a while but didn't really put into it

TWO DOGS said:
Stevo said:
Is Buhrer getting worse?

I thought he was lucky to retain his spot in the seventeen last season. He needs to cut down his error rate and stop giving away penalties.

He holds down tackled players way too long for my liking. I await the whistle to be blown in just about every tackle that he does or finishes.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The odd one out among that theory was Canberra, haven't had any success for a while but didn't really put into it

Stuart didn't even go to the tournament, which shows they didn't care. Which is a bit of a mystery, because they are bigger wooden spoon contenders than Parramatta.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2