We still started poorly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It was a gutsy performance on Saturday night in that we gifted them 12 points in the first 10 mins yet again.

A totally unecessary offload from Beaver (of all people) in the first set put us under enormous pressure and they scored with a deflection from the post. A unbelievable error then from Robertson (I think) also offloading whilst still in a gang tackle gave them a second crack whilst in our own ten. I couldn't believe it - we were obviously trying to play it more expansively but there was no platform set.

We played much better football and the game was quite a high quality one. It seems to me we have to address the first 10 mins and get the focus and concentration right.

This weekend should be a fairly matched game ,i would think .The warriors have also been pretty average in the first 10 -20 .If it was being played at brookie i would probably pick us ,although their 2 big wins have been against top sides with out their leader. Should be a tough one..Anyhow ,i shouldnt be talking about tips ,i had a shocker this week 2 from 7.

I was happy with this game, I agree the first 20 mins a few mistakes in ball handling happened. But it was great to see the team play some entertaining footy which lead to try's.

Well Done Ox. :clap:

It was a very good effort alround and a few players really improved their efforts which was good to see.

Three things still require attention.

1/ Silly penalities, too many given away including 1 in possesion
2/ Williamson's role in the team, he only played the last 15 mins, seems to be a waist of a bench spot, despite the fact he can cover a number of positions
3/ Poor ball control at criticial times

It was a gutsy performance on Saturday night in that we gifted them 12 points in the first 10 mins yet again.

A totally unecessary offload from Beaver (of all people) in the first set put us under enormous pressure and they scored with a deflection from the post. A unbelievable error then from Robertson (I think) also offloading whilst still in a gang tackle gave them a second crack whilst in our own ten. I couldn't believe it - we were obviously trying to play it more expansively but there was no platform set.

We played much better football and the game was quite a high quality one. It seems to me we have to address the first 10 mins and get the focus and concentration right.

It was Watmough who threw the first sh!thouse pass, and then Orford of all people muffed the second one up. Orford definately made up for it though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4