We should flip the script

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
And offer greenburg 2 million a year, that would **** the dogs up. I reckon he would pay for himself too.

It would be a miserable place to work at this year if you were on the Dogs coaching staff knowing your chances of being employed next year depend on who follows Des and not your own performance.

For $2 million a year you could attract someone better than Greenburg. I'm not having a dig at the guy, but for that coin you could get a very impressive CEO the likes of which are not seen in the NRL. More importantly though, if we had that much money to throw around I don't think we would be in this mess.

I don't get all this Greenburg love. He's not a standout in his field. The Dogs haven't exactly been a successful and happy club of late in case you hadn't noticed.

Just go and look at some of the posts in the kennel forum before the announcement of them signing Des.

Most of them wanted Greenturd out.

Thanks but no thanks as I think there are better candidates

Chip and Chase said:
I don't get all this Greenburg love. He's not a standout in his field. The Dogs haven't exactly been a successful and happy club of late in case you hadn't noticed.

C & C it's all in the name, the man has undoubted connections.

conanu said:
And offer greenburg 2 million a year, that would f**k the dogs up. I reckon he would pay for himself too.

Why him? The Dogs have had more controversy in recent times than any other clubs. I recall issues over Money-Bill, Bill Willie, Kimmorley, Ryan Tandy, Kevin Moore, Andrew Ryan...
I think he followed the Coffs Harbour and salary cap rorting, but no thanks. Not him!

Daniel said:
Chip and Chase said:

C & C it's all in the name, the man has undoubted connections.

Haha Dan, I'm surprised his not at the rorters, that would be his team.

I dont really want him either to be honest, But it would piss the Dogs off. He might be a half decent CEO but fair dinkum compared to our board he is Christ like. Tommy Raudonikis would do a better job than some of our lot.

I'd sell my soul to give Des total control, yes i'd sell my soul to give Des total control,,, Over Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2