We own the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How many games in a row now is that against them?  I think they last beat us when Taylor was at the helm, late 2006?

I wish to remind some Eels fans of what our current winning streak is against them.

It's interesting that they are so bad.  Can't seem to work out why.  Some of the commentators thought that Hayne had a terrific game.  I thought he played poorly.  We gifted him the first try with some bizarre defense and his second was a fluke.  He might have stood out, but stood out when all around him were truly pathetic.  If B Stewart was playing for us the score would have been 50 plus to 4.   

Was their last win that 1st versus 8th game that we attended together in the semis at Slime stadium??  The game where the Parra supporters started beating up that defenceless handicapped guy on the way out???

Canteen Worker link said:
Was their last win that 1st versus 8th game that we attended together in the semis at Slime stadium??  The game where the Parra supporters started beating up that defenceless handicapped guy on the way out???
  That was 2005 and their next to last win I suspect.  They did beat us in 2006 under Taylor when they made that late run to the semis. 

Hayne is by far their best player, and he is a good player!

But once they lost keating, it was always going to be an uphill battle for them

Kiwi Eagle link said:
That game we lost, if I remember right they beat us with 12 after Moi Moi knocked out Kite
  Correct.  Got a long suspension for it and they ran out of props going into the finals.

Did we play them twice in both 2007 and 2008?

Yes, so that makes it 5 in a row now. Unfortunately we don't play them again this year.

Fellatio Mateo looks to be out for 10 weeks now too.  They have no halves and little scope to bring in young players because of the salary cap.

Imagine facing a season with Robson as your primary playmaker!  Gee I hope they win the spoon.

Matabele link said:
Fellatio Mateo looks to be out for 10 weeks now too.  They have no halves and little scope to bring in young players because of the salary cap.

Imagine facing a season with Robson as your primary playmaker!  Gee I hope they win the spoon.

I don't know it looks like two horse race between them and the goldfish

I hope the Slimes get their 12th spoon this year a even dirty dozen lol i know this Parra supporter every time i see him it's Parra this Parra that ff's.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2