We need to keep Foran and DCE together.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
I am gutted about losing Des and i actually felt physically sick when i first knew it was confirmed. The thing is im much more worried about Foran going to either the Dogs or Broncos in 2013. I hope Manly are taking quick action to ensure we can keep our great young players at our club long term. If we lose Foran it will be hard to find another player as good as him, especially if Crusher follows Des to the Dishlickers.

The players will be pissed off and if the same mob are still running the show, it could get ugly.

swoop said:
The players will be pissed off and if the same mob are still running the show, it could get ugly.

Yeah that is my fear, i can't handle much more bad news. :s

The Indian said:
They probably will be kept together ...its just that it will be at the Bulldogs.

:(

with the increased cap that all clubs ahave access to and the amount that both these two players can now attract I doubt any club will be able to fit them in same cap. IMO manly will be certain to etain one of them.

If Hoppa is worth $850k, how much is Keiran and Daley worth ?

Along with Buhrer, Lussick, Mauro, Whare, Oldfield and Robinson.

Success will be assured if we hang onto the youth brigade.

Riccardi is also looking very important now.

we can hope that a rebel ticket can come in, piss these morons off that have allowed this to happen smooth everything over and get on with it

Berkeley_Eagle said:
we can hope that a rebel ticket can come in, piss these morons off that have allowed this to happen smooth everything over and get on with it

A bit too late I think but those responsible need to go.

Every other team has to abide by a salary cap. How the **** can the Broncos and the Bulldogs afford these players? The club will do everything in it's power to retain the two. I don't see them leaving but I said that about Des.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Sounds good but what if some of the owners are as much the problem 2 me this goes back to private ownership. Private ownership is great if the owners are loaded but at the moment we have to many people pulling in different ways. When the club owned the team we knew who to blame now with private owners do we blame Penn? Quantum? or the Leagues club? 1 owner is what we need

Ceagle said:
Every other team has to abide by a salary cap. How the f**k can the Broncos and the Bulldogs afford these players? The club will do everything in it's power to retain the two. I don't see them leaving but I said that about Des.

CEAGLE U SAID DES WOULD NOT LEAVE U LIAR

ChErRy EvAnZ said:
Ceagle said:
Every other team has to abide by a salary cap. How the f**k can the Broncos and the Bulldogs afford these players? The club will do everything in it's power to retain the two. I don't see them leaving but I said that about Des.

CEAGLE U SAID DES WOULD NOT LEAVE U LIAR

Don't forget to pick your crayons up on the way out.

Ceagle said:

the Broncs were $400k under the cap this year and on top of that for next year they have lost Lockyer and signed Civonceva for just over half what Lockyer is on.

the mail in Brisbane is that the broncs are going to make a big offer to Cooper Cronk in 2013. But so will the Rabbits. Whoever misses out could chase DCE.

Brissie Kid said:
I keep hearing Quade Cooper and the Broncos. Might be clearer after RWC is done.

they have certainly looked at him and I believe they have strongly considered signing him. His defence is disgraceful. big risk to sign him particularly for the money he wants.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4