We need a ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Dominant Prop. Jason King is not the answer. We llooked better when Bryant and Kylie were on. Our ruck was soft when JK was there.

5/8. Beaver is not the answer in the position. We had only one ball player and it was an extra forward. There was no threat or creativity in our backs today outside the offloads to Brett Stewart (who is a star) and the kick to the wings. Alberts and Hicks starved - and got set up for dumps by Mona's cut-outs.

Hooker. Dunley improved the team 200% when he came on. We need someone to replace Chad asap. His crabbing cost us big time today.

nate myles is unsigned so far.cash is the problem.releasing monaghan is an option they are obviously considering but we have to pay the difference on a new contract.

what would the going rate for myles for 3 years.230k a year?he is only 19 or 20.but it is rare the bulldogs leave the kennel early on.nothing much else out there unfortunately.i thought kylie was very good today.kite good in 1st half but petered out a bit.how did hecks go in reserve grade?

The main worry for me is that it looks like we are stuck with the same forwards for next year, except for Chad and Sammy baby (no great losses there). We badly need some injection in the forwards. At the very least we need one kick arse prop and a wide running back rower. I don't know where we are going to find them, but unless we do, Orford will find it tough next year.

And as for the princess, her first attempt at a tackle today, summed her up. Soft, soft, soft.

Jamesie

Nate Myles isn't off contract. There are some young props still available but they are all pretty much 50/50 prospects, they are getting snapped up quickly though.

Surely some ESL club could take King off our hands.

apparantly the cheergirls have knocked King back for a second time, way too soft to be a cheer girl they reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4