• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
James Segeyaro available next year?Ata Hingano was going to play with Cutters this year and would be available.ZDC is better than people think.

James Segeyaro available next year?Ata Hingano was going to play with Cutters this year and would be available.ZDC is better than people think.
Segeyaro hasn’t had his case heard yet and even if he was the last 9 left in the game,the club would be better off with Max Krilich in his current condition.Segeyaro is bad news

I'd like to see us cut Manase and make our next move. It's ridiculous to be hamstrung for TWO years over this stuff. Yes, he might get off, yes he might become the next big thing, but I want Manly to play in the here and now.

I'd like to see us cut Manase and make our next move. It's ridiculous to be hamstrung for TWO years over this stuff. Yes, he might get off, yes he might become the next big thing, but I want Manly to play in the here and now.
Cut him on what grounds...he is under contract.
Apart from that little chestnut...there probably isn't anyone good enough to buy.

Cut him on what grounds...he is under contract.
Apart from that little chestnut...there probably isn't anyone good enough to buy.
I'd be surprised if there wasn't something in his contract that allowed the club to cut him under these circumstances. Of course, I don't know for sure, but I would assume there would be something

May/ Sailor... someone like that is who is be chasing. Hynes would have been good too

Me being pissed about DCEs kicking game and Game Management the other day is the only time I think I've ever had even the slightest difference of opinion with u Robbo in the last 5 years or more

I've been a fan of Nico for a long time. Think I might have even started the first thread on here about him actually. I remember speaking about how the club should get him back when he was playing for Mackay.

Personally I think he is just an out and out 6. And a bloody good one. He'd cover the backline for sure.

Me being pissed about DCEs kicking game and Game Management the other day is the only time I think I've ever had even the slightest difference of opinion with u Robbo in the last 5 years or more

I've been a fan of Nico for a long time. Think I might have even started the first thread on here about him actually. I remember speaking about how the club should get him back when he was playing for Mackay.

Personally I think he is just an out and out 6. And a bloody good one. He'd cover the backline for sure.
To be fair I wasn't really against you on DCE's kicking game. He does get caught in the wrong position a lot and then rushes a **** kick and his ability to force a drop out has diminished this year... my argument was more that if we had a 9 or 6 with a quality kicking game it would take the pressure off Chez. I have often woke the neighbours up yelling at the tv from Chez's stupid kicks :)

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something in his contract that allowed the club to cut him under these circumstances. Of course, I don't know for sure, but I would assume there would be something
Something for being “accused” of a crime? As if any contract would include a presumption of guilt for “any offences” the player may or may not commit.

Something for being “accused” of a crime? As if any contract would include a presumption of guilt for “any offences” the player may or may not commit.
Obviously it wouldn't be framed as "assumption of guilt", but more like extenuating circumstances making the performance of duties not possible

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4