• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t believe some on here want Nathan Peats. As average as Levi is I’d rather keep him until we either get Fainu back or have to sign a high quality hooker.
Peats has come and gone. He’s just another “never was”.

Can’t believe some on here want Nathan Peats. As average as Levi is I’d rather keep him until we either get Fainu back or have to sign a high quality hooker.
Peats has come and gone. He’s just another “never was”.
No one wants him really haha slim pickings and he is probably better than levi

Lovodua – who will play for Fiji on Saturday in their clash with Samoa – has also signed on with a one-year extension and will push for the clubs Top 30 after two seasons in the Dragons development squad.

Lovodua was consistently a key piece in his sides minor premiership-winning Canterbury Cup side in 2019, proving he has the ability to take the next step in his career.

“Joe has progressed through the same pathway as Jason Saab in regards to being St George juniors and progressing through to our Top 30 from the development player squad,” Millward said.

“He’s a real multi-skilled player Joe; it’s hard to put your finger on what his position is. He can play centre, five-eighth, hooker and in the back row, but has really shown he’s capabilities at No. 9 especially when representing Fiji.”

Maybe it has been mentioned but wouldn "t mind that P N G 9 Ipane [ is that his proper name ] returning for another stint . Not too sure if the reduced squad arrangement to 28 has been confirmed and Docker - Clay does not seem to be coming into contention , Ipane could be again worth a look at . Starting hooker is a big deal and he would have to be able to have a bit more experience to fit that requirement and if he was good enough and any back up bench 9 would probably be expected to have some utility value as well but again could be worth looking at as a prospective 9 at N R L level for Manly .

Maybe it has been mentioned but wouldn "t mind that P N G 9 Ipane [ is that his proper name ] returning for another stint . Not too sure if the reduced squad arrangement to 28 has been confirmed and Docker - Clay does not seem to be coming into contention , Ipane could be again worth a look at . Starting hooker is a big deal and he would have to be able to have a bit more experience to fit that requirement and if he was good enough and any back up bench 9 would probably be expected to have some utility value as well but again could be worth looking at as a prospective 9 at N R L level for Manly .
Ipape I think is the spelling

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4