We know who you are

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Here are some interesting developments at either end of the spectrum:

1. Beer barons to the rescue

Forget the whales....it's time to Save the Males. Barons Brewing Company is creating an anti-metrosexual campaign to bring back the bloke.

"It's part of my job to spend time in pubs talking to people." explains Boss Baron Scott Garnett. "One day a mate walked in in a pink cardigan, loafers and skinny jeans. And another mate turned to me and said "F--k, he needs saving!"

And so the Save the Males movement began.

"We want to bring back the genuine Aussie guy. He loves his family, spending time with mates, taking the piss, food, sport and going out."

Garnett reckons girls are more passionate about this than guys. "A friend of mine summed it up when she said: 'When I go out on a date I want to be the only princess in the room.'"

Yep, we know who you are - you have more products in your bathroom cabinet than I have rusting tools in my back shed!! :)

2. New show advertised in the Hobart Mercury

"BOGANS WANTED - For new TV Show."

Tatts, missing teeth... No pretenders, big cash prizes for the biggest bogans." Director Paul Fenech explained "We want mullets, tattoos, AVOs and de factos. It will be like Bogan Idol.... This is time for the white trash of Australia to shine."

Someone just needs to post this on the fan forum of the Slimes and Panfers and they will have their quota.

I reckon Matabele might able to nominate a few people from Dubbo, surely if they put it up as an add on the Souths Forum (the Burrow) they would have their TV show

I don't know why Barons would be going for the bogan market.
VB, Carlton & New have that sewn up.

Save the males, my arse. The less chest beating, mullet wearing, procriating gorrillas left, the better. We need about 5% of those blokes in socity to fill the footy teams & that's it. Even half of the footy players these days don't fit that mould.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8