We haven't beaten any side twice this year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

We have won 11 games this year but not once have we beaten a side twice. We play Warriors and Raiders who we have beaten. If this continues we will not make the semis (without all four chasing sides falling over - which is unlikely!

Interesting to note that the only away wins have been over the Warriors, Dogs and Roosters. The other 8 wins were at Brookie meaning that this Saturday night represents the best chance we have to finally make the semis.

Another stat is that of the night games we have played this year we have only won 2 from 6.

Not enough confidence to put the rent on!!!!!

arrrghhhh dont tell me that, I was already depressed

and the games we did win

Roosters without Ricko
Sharks (rd 1) without Kimmorley
Knights ( rd 1) without Joey
Raiders ( rd 1 ) without Smith for 3/4 match

Warriors are 4 out of 6 at Brookie too, best win percentage away at Brookvale in the NRL.

It brings back memories of the Great Sam Murphy 1st Grade debut. Dropped the ball cold in front of ten players to gift a win to them in the first home game of 2003.

Never sighted again - thankfully! And he was to be the next big thing (instead of Mark Gerrard).

How could that girl ever have been regarded as "the next big thing"

It brings back memories of the Great Sam Murphy 1st Grade debut. Dropped the ball cold in front of ten players to gift a win to them in the first home game of 2003.

Never sighted again - thankfully! And he was to be the next big thing (instead of Mark Gerrard).

Poor Sam, classic case of a PL player who just couldn't make the next step to the NRL.

I thought Sam, in PL was an ablsoute star in the making, he was brilliant in that grade. But after that game against the Warriors he just lost all confidence. He finished his contract with Manly as a reserve for the PL. It just goes to show how much these players rely upon confidence as part of their game, when it goes it is very difficult to retrieve, Sam lost it courtesy of that game his NRL career (such as it was) will be defined by that match

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4