We have the worst fans in the League and we love it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
For all the trolls and Telegraph lovers. Who cares!! Let's make a t-shirt for this. Dogs and Rabbits will get 50k next week but we ain't them. The days of us packing out places (except gf day fans) are over. I've given up discussing it and have a laugh with staff at my work. We don't have loads of travelling fans and never will. It ain't the north shore mentality.

Went last night but really the traffic was a nightmare. Friday night peak hour into the city is shocker! This game should have been at Brookie. NRL listen to your customer base, you'll make more money.

maybe but I think it ain't going to happen. I've given up KE and just going to enjoy it from now on. It's too easy to watch it at home, costs loads less and no hassles with fans. The new tv deal will provide the money, our big sponsors will put loads in and Penn and Quantum will top up the losses (if need be) and we will be fine. The salary cap is the best thing for us.

Well aparrently according to 'thommo' on the cowboys site, he put 3 manly fans in hospital after the game.

..."I'm with you, absolutely gutted to be beaten by bad calls and the best team did not win that game of football.....absolutely shattered and what's worse is I had to put up with three young Manly supporters all fn night and they just would not let up with the bs. I went outside to find the boozebus to go home and they followed and pushed and pushed. Well the three of 'em are now in hospital and I guess I will be charged again..........atleast they are all still alive this time and I won't cop another 25 but who knows these days. Self defence doesn't mean much anymore........what a fn bull$h1t of a night.....****ed over by the video ref and pushed to breaking point by arseholes with no respect for anybody...."

http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?10829-Beaten-by-the-Video-Ref

Although 'average bull' has already posted in it. lol

We also can't fight as well! lol It was probably the clown on the hill when I was there recently throwing out garbage. He was a hero in the middle of his group.

Never refer to the 'North Shore' as if its the Northern Beaches Darren. One is the home of the Sea Eagles, the other one doesn't have a team anymore.

globaleagle said:
Well aparrently according to 'thommo' on the cowboys site, he put 3 manly fans in hospital after the game.

..."I'm with you, absolutely gutted to be beaten by bad calls and the best team did not win that game of football.....absolutely shattered and what's worse is I had to put up with three young Manly supporters all fn night and they just would not let up with the bs. I went outside to find the boozebus to go home and they followed and pushed and pushed. Well the three of 'em are now in hospital and I guess I will be charged again..........atleast they are all still alive this time and I won't cop another 25 but who knows these days. Self defence doesn't mean much anymore........what a fn bull$h1t of a night.....****ed over by the video ref and pushed to breaking point by arseholes with no respect for anybody...."

http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?10829-Beaten-by-the-Video-Ref

Although 'average bull' has already posted in it. lol

Sounds like a legend in his own lunchtime - I wonder if he has stopped flogginmg himself after writing that?

Narly said:
Went last night but really the traffic was a nightmare. Friday night peak hour into the city is shocker! This game should have been at Brookie. NRL listen to your customer base, you'll make more money.

Narly, you should have followed me. I came in from the M2, Lane Cove tunnel and when I saw the mounting traffic trying to get into the harbour tunnel I knew I would be in trouble if I went that way. THis is now 6.40pm. I took the harbour bridge and went through the city and took Bathurst Street(?) passed Town Hall, went around Hyde Park to Oxford Street and then found the one and only free parking spot in Paddington - within 5 minutes walk from SFS. The traffic flow was great. I left Epping at 6.15pm and was seated by 7.05pm.
I know, I know, now I'm gloating :D:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8