We have shown we can handle injuries to the backline but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
Can be hard to avoid you when you constantly and too often randomly insert yourself into discussions.

I've been embracing that change as much as possible for quite some time, and whatever your ''target audience'' is in your mind might be significantly higher if you weren't such a narcissist .

You clearly need to be here far far more than many want you here ''Coach:'.Pretty sure who's living off who in the equation.

@RiverEagle and anyone else for that matter,

If you feel so strongly that you don't like TC's post contents or just don't like seeing his posts, click on the following link and add him to your ignore list and then you won't see them anymore and you won't get yourself so worked up about any of his comments:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/usercp.php?action=editlists

What would happen if you put EVERYONE - on the ignore list. Would that make Silvertails a better or worse personal experience ?
Pages and pages of blank forums. Imaginary Silvertails.

Ohh, but you'd still get the one off trollers, and you'd end up supporting the Dogs. ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2