We have injuries!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
HILL TO MEET MANAGEMENT OVER FUTURE WITH THE SEA EAGLES FOR 2005 SEASON
Veteran centre Terry Hill will meet with Manly management this week over his immediate future with the Sea Eagles.

Hill scored three tries in Manly's 26-16 win over St.George Illawarra in a trial match at Albion Park on Saturday night.

The 33 year old showed excellent form and enthusiasm to ignite Manly in the second half after the scores were level at 10 all at half time.

Hill has trained for 16 weeks with the club for an apportunity to have one last season in the NRL.

He will have discussions with executive director Paul Cummings and head coach Des Hasler this week.

Manly suffered several injuries in the trial and are awaiting a medical check today on several players:

. Fullback Brett Stewart (concussion)
. Second rower Glenn Stewart (possible fractured thumb)
. Centre Chris Hicks (knee injury)
. Winger John Hopoate (hip injury)

Glenn Stewart appears to have the worst injury with Brett Stewart,Hicks and hopoate expected to recover in time for the opening premiershuip match against the New Zealand Warriors in Auckland on Sunday,March 13.

Luckily nothing too serious, still i would rather we didnt get any.

Glenns is less of a worry as i dont think he would have made the starting 17 - although by the end of the year it wouldnt suprise me if he was a permanent fixture.

I hope Hicks isnt to bad - Hoppa's injury might just be enought to get him out of the starting line up for us :wink:

Hicks Knee is a worry. brett should be fine as well

Hoppa :clap:

Don't be too harsh on Hoppa. I don't want to knock his effort or spirit. It's his shortcomings as a player and it is ultimately the selectors who have to answer rather than him.

If he is putting 100% in and getting selected you can't ask any more. My thing is not personal but he shouldn't be picked.

i agree CW.. but with Hoppa its his fault.. as hes the one being a fool on the field and getting suspended..

Hoppa is guilty for acting like a pork chop - he can't help himself and I am sure that he is baited continually - you would, wouldn't you?

The same people want hoppa in there because he is a reformed man who want chad over dunley because dunley gives away too many penalties - go figure

I don't want Hoppa, and at the moment I want Chad, not because Dunley gives away too many penalties, because I have seen Chad and Dunley both play, and I believe Chad has more to offer. Good on Dunley playing two good trials, it's still not enough in my opinion atm.

dunley has worked hard and deserves it very agrressive and dedicated in defense and strong in attack too

last year Dunley was one of the best in attack if not the best.

However his defence was poor

and his discipline ****house.

He appears to have improved both to a good standard, however i am very weary.

I think he is worth the risk with BK to kick his ass and on the first display of old character he should be dropped

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2