We have a problem - 7 players out Saturday !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I became suspicious at the first words 'keep it quiet' - by publishing the news online??!!
Had me going for about 5 seconds though.

Keep it quiet, but Covid has unfortunately hit Manly on Tuesday and up to 7 are out including Turbo, DCE, Garrick and Oka
Tough times but will test our backups.....
That is not required Maxta.....nearly spilled my coffee all over me....phew !!

I think of this post as tempting fate. Please delete at midday.

Keep it quiet, but Covid has unfortunately hit Manly on Tuesday and up to 7 are out including Turbo, DCE, Garrick and Oka
Ha ha nice April fools thread.

if you had said 3 possibly out may have been more believable.

I will try one des drops underperforming players and gives young players ago,like that’s ever going to happen.

Last edited:
I really need to get a slow clap icon.. Well played though, means I don't need to do one this year :)

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

You were close, but apparently it's most of the directors, according to the media regarding our c.e.o

My bastard mate got me this arvo. I was sitting in gridlock traffic, and he rings and says have you heard Tommys done his ACL at training this arvo. Forgot all about the date, and was blowing up that much, the car next to me quickly put there windows up. Then I heard bastard mate pissing himself. I won’t repeat what I said to him. Got me good.:eek:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4