What a year we had it was so fun and im so happy the manly of old is back! We were cheated out of this game, the nrl an unprofessional scam. Witnessed tonight. Great effort without 5 of our top 17 players we were the better team tonight and we didn't deserve this....
I know one thing i love this team and we will win the comp in the next 2 years.. BELIEVE THAT!

Thanks dessy and thanks to the boys

Hurts to go out like that. Even Souths probably know deep down that they didn't deserve to win especially not like that.

That sin bin was one of the most egregious calls I have ever seen in an NRL final, and it cost us the game.

The only consolation I can take from that is going to be watching Canberra belt Souths next week.

Hurts to go out like that. Even Souths probably know deep down that they didn't deserve to win especially not like that.

That sin bin was one of the most egregious calls I have ever seen in an NRL final, and it cost us the game.

The only consolation I can take from that is going to be watching Canberra belt Souths next week.
Could you believe it? In a finals game he barely touched him and we were all over them.. absolute rort! The "try" they were gifted before half time off a bs penalty also clear cut rorting. They kept them in the game and rode them all the way home.. sending someone off in a finals for that piss weak effort he was chasing the ball... and dces crusher tackle penalty another joke that led to a try unless im mistaken. We had them... we are a beast of a team and it was good to see walker goto another level tonight and he was pumped. Good on him he was man of match for me!

jake more grabbed him after they clashed legs to stay upright. Jake was all over him and doubt it would have led to a try if the ball was passed.

Bad way to go out, but great effort from all the boys all year. Well played, sirs! Onwards and upwards.
5 tries all with half a Team of newbies and down to 12 men for 25% of a Finals match is commendable IMO
giphy.gif

Last edited:
What a year we had it was so fun and im so happy the manly of old is back! We were cheated out of this game, the nrl an unprofessional scam. Witnessed tonight. Great effort without 5 of our top 17 players we were the better team tonight and we didn't deserve this....
I know one thing i love this team and we will win the comp in the next 2 years.. BELIEVE THAT!

Great post mate.
Nothing more to add...

Nothing I say will top this. Well said!!. A great way to wrap this year up.
NYEagle

The Team gave us all so many awesome moments this year, fk i l love this club. The silver lining out of tonight I think is finals experience and a belief that they belong playing finals ever year no matter how tough the situation. Were gonna get some superstars back and new exciting talent come through.... Boys, from all of us take a bow, you did us proud, drinking a single malt in your honor.... bring on 2020 Hotdiggity!

The Team gave us all so many awesome moments this year, fk i l love this club. The silver lining out of tonight I think is finals experience and a belief that they belong playing finals ever year no matter how tough the situation. Were gonna get some superstars back and new exciting talent come through.... Boys, from all of us take a bow, you did us proud, drinking a single malt in your honor.... bring on 2020 Hotdiggity!
Hahaha drink up brother the boys did us proud!

Yeah well tonight showed the guts and fight in this group.
I believe this is the premiership window.
Dudded **** the ****s will be be back better and stronger.
If souths at full strength takes a 9-3 count and dodgy sin bin we are on our way.
I hate the word over achieved by comentators with tom fit we can be top 2.
Suli this young fella could be anything.
Thank you des. Hope the boys train hard in off season and **** rep footy imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2