We can still make the Finals easily!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We can still make the top 8 easily! We are 14th on the ladder with 10 points. Penrith are 8th on the ladder with 14 points. We are only 2 wins out of the eight. Only 2!!!! And there are like 12 rounds left. We just need to win games. Winning is key now. I don't care how, just start WINNING!!! It's not over, It's never over! The players just need to get into that grind mentality again. I don't think Trent realises how close we really are, and neither do the players. Bring on the rest of the season! This will be interesting! @:smirk:
Why not, all we need is a bit of luck and Manly spirit. Let's go eagles and prove everyone wrong. Turn up for Barett we still have a good team on paper, just got to put it together.

@Brocky, I only have a problem with 4 words in your post. If it was Toovey, or Arko or Bozo, or Beaver or Donny or the fans or even Des or 'each other' your statement would ring true.

@Brocky, I only have a problem with 4 words in your post. If it was Toovey, or Arko or Bozo, or Beaver or Donny or the fans or even Des or 'each other' your statement would ring true.
I would love for TOOVEY to comeback, but that will not happen got to support Barett, don't like seeing anyone fail.

Why not, all we need is a bit of luck and Manly spirit.
Sorry Brocky...
A very famous and successful person (whose name I cant remember!) said that in life, we all create our own luck - good or bad! This team/coach have created their own luck. I think that you are diving into the realms of CHANCE.

Yep and we are all going to win lotto next week as well. I am about as confident on both fronts, and I don't even do lotto

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6