We Can Go Undefeated if Turbo is Healthy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JRPtASBa2IjyAhIBob.gif

turbo will break down because he spent the majority of his career carrying the team. A healthy turbo will be lucky to play 6-10 games

It can happen but injuries will play a big part on reaching the GF .I know we have the team that can do it .Let's go Mannnnnnly .

Can we go undefeated if Turbo is Healthy ????

Wake up each day and follow your dream
and let your Passion and determination pursue all possibilities

Infinite possibilities. | Inspirational quotes

Yeah … nah!

Just sayin’
As soon as we tell our brain No
We give our selves no chance of the Magic that can happen
Magic happens when we start to believe the unbelievable

The fact is nothing is guaranteed and Everything is possible for those that believe

The Magic of Believing - How to Tap the Power of Belief - Claude ...

Well love confidence but our roster over reliance on Tom plays into hands of top tier sides Riff, Storm, rabbits.
Until we find a 9 and geniune one and a middle who stands up when we play top sides we will be a bottom 8 roster.

I'm pretty bullish about the season personally, but I can't see a GF this year, let alone going through undefeated.

I've got us at 6th.

I think we have a good young team. Rothfield who lives Flanagan reckons we are top4. Other judges have said bottom 4. Will be interesting

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4