We are very poor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
No matter how you see tonites game - we were ordinary against a team that was ordinary - predictions of us not making the 8 were right - based on that performance we wont...

We looked crap. Why do we suck so much? Why do we have no structure in attack? Why do we look like old grandmothers when doing hit ups? Why don't we try anything in attack until its way too late? Why do we have no chasers on any of our bombs? Why do we look like we don't care? Why doesn't Des fix them up? Why does our CEO act like our last twenty minutes isn't an issue? Why are we pathetic? Why do we drop the ball all the time? Why do we look incompetent? Why can't we freaking win? Why have we stopped playing ike we did when we played the Dragons? Why do we have no steam in any part of the game anymore (not even the first twenty minutes)? Why can't we win even when the refs try to help out? Why won't anyone answer my questions?

ads link said:
We looked crap. Why do we suck so much? Why do we have no structure in attack? Why do we look like old grandmothers when doing hit ups? Why don't we try anything in attack until its way too late? Why do we have no chasers on any of our bombs? Why do we look like we don't care? Why doesn't Des fix them up? Why does our CEO act like our last twenty minutes isn't an issue? Why are we pathetic? Why do we drop the ball all the time? Why do we look incompetent? Why can't we freaking win? Why have we stopped playing ike we did when we played the Dragons? Why do we have no steam in any part of the game anymore (not even the first twenty minutes)? Why can't we win even when the refs try to help out? Why won't anyone answer my questions?

(Sorry for posting that in two threads... I blame all the database and connection errors I'm getting, not my own incompetence)

yes we where poor but people keep for getting our whole backline is out injured except robbo....when we get matai,lyon,back on deck and t rex will be moved to wing or even into the fowards put hoppa full back farrar centre and we will be a big problem in the semis to other teams, look at the dragons game that is what we are capable of and i think we keep forgetting we are the defending PREMIERS.We lost to the cheats in 2007 in the grand final,we WON 2008 against the cheats and lost to the cheats in semis in 2009 so to me we are the team of the decade and should be favourites to win in 2010..have faith as i think the best is yet to come in the next half of the year as long as we have matai and lyon watmough on deck...

ads link said:
I blame all the database and connection errors I'm getting

Well, it looks like that I'm not the only one who's been getting them lately.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=ads link=topic=183570.msg266276#msg266276 date=1276256728]

I blame all the database and connection errors I'm getting

Well, it looks like that I'm not the only one who's been getting them lately.
[/quote]

Ditto. It's frustrating. Dan any reason for this ????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7