We are so dumb!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep. Said it many times over the last 2-3 years, lack of decent on field leadership is our big problem. We just self destruct too often. Not a mentally tough team, we get panicky and the bottom lip comes out too easy if things go against us
We have a team chock full of reserve graders. They had RSPK (the ref) playing for them at critical stages.

Last edited:
We would have to have the lowest IQ football team in the comp. Silly mistakes, poor kicks, dive over tries from dummy half, penalties and set restarts against us. BUT my biggest hatred is the inability to spread the ball and just get smashed running out of our end EVERY TIME!

Yep dumb, and **** all talent, size or speed out wide. Not a good combo.

All the more reason that the leaders stand up and lead. We could have won that game with a bit more composure, thought and belief.
THIS. YES. :clap:

FFS, adversity is part of sports, it's part of the psychological aspect of the game. Teams do not lose games because of adversity, they win and lose games by how they respond to adversity.

One thing that is in very short supply at the moment is the calmness needed to play out games. Our two most experienced players in DCE and Jake are not helping the team through their indiscipline and mistakes. We need our leaders to step up and guide the team. I thought in that period between the 60th and 73rd minute we showed amazing courage to hang in their and repel them after all the ball they got. It was all undone by a dud kick and we suffered as a consequence. Too many mistakes and errors and the same old shortcomings in not dealing with kicks and other errors cost us dearly!

Jakes penalties/restarts are the biggest killer.

I would love to see a stat on opposition tries scored after one of his restarts, cause I reckon they score a hell of a lot of tries after Jake gets pinged, and always seems to happen at the worst possible time in terms of the game.

It ****s me to ****ing tears.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10