We are now using centrebet for our match odds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just an FYI for those that aren't using the site on mobile and for those that are part of the tipping comp.

We have changed our betting partner from SportingBet to centrebet.com

So our match odds and odds for the tipping comp now all take you directly to the centrebet page for those games and odds.

We made this move because we want to support the companies that support our Mighty Sea Eagles.

I will be doing further tie-ins with the tipping comp and showing what you could win with those odds etc.

I am planning on adding a ticker to the mobile forums as well with links to the odds etc.

Cheers
Dan

awesome, we had a flurry of use on sportingbet at one point last year, and we get a few hits, but they haven't come to the party when I asked them for additional information on how to deep link, they just gave me an XML feed but not the URL's I needed.

Centrebet were actually very very helpful in this and provided me with precisely what I needed and I only had to extract the data. Not to mention that the guy I exchanged emails with, is a Manly Supporter

I have removed their banners and instead put in deep links straight to each game as i think this will be more valuable. I might also link in the Season odds for teams like Manly too so we get a broader spectrum. If people use other companies I can try to tie these in too, however I don't think tabsport provide an XML feed as sportingbet and centrebet do

Are you using an iPhone or similar?

I need to fix the code for iPhone.

For other normal pc and browser it should be fading in.

Dan

Urghh fun with jquery. It is shaking. I'll fix in the morning

Can you block those scrolling odds? I don't want to be a party to a company starving families and promoting social decay.

Bet responsibly = bet often and with enthusiasm, and with hope in your heart. It's the Aussie way!!
The bookies depend on this for their luxurious lifestyles.If we don't bet, we might not become the little Aussie battlers, so bet up big, with a smile on your dial.

Personally I rarely punt at all. Melbourne cup and maybe twice a year on games. Others love it, some loathe it.

Should be far less intrusive on mobile now Matas. I will work on a way to "optout" of those ads over the next few weeks

Matabele said:
Can you block those scrolling odds? I don't want to be a party to a company starving families and promoting social decay.

Get off your high horse (no pun intended).

Its Centrebet not the Commonwealth Bank.

Although I love Manly taking all their money in sponsorship, I haven't been able to bring myself to buy a Manly jersey since those ass-clowns have their logo on it.

eagles2win said:
Still a bit jittery Dan

yeah I can't quite figure out what that is. I think it is a fight between the styling of the page vs the inline styling of the text.

What browser are you using?

just need to fix the overflow and it should now work fine

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8