We are no longer the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will the Kaspersky SeaEagles be known as Comrade Lyon, Comrade Stewart &
Commissar Toovey?
Will they watch "Enemy at the Gate" for motivation? Do Svidaniya.

wedgetail eagle said:
Will the Kaspersky SeaEagles be known as Comrade Lyon, Comrade Stewart &
Commissar Toovey?
Will they watch "Enemy at the Gate" for motivation? Do Svidaniya.
If anybody questions our right to a premiership it'll be a quick trip to the Lubyanka...

Has the Football Club membership approved this? I thought we had a veto when it comes to names, colours and venues?

Second question. How is Kaspersky pronounced?

I'd go with you on that Duff except there are just so many things you've never thought of, it kinda detracts from your point somehow.

Does not bother me at all, we will always be the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Just a marketing tactic that gives us more cash (I presume) and a sponsor locked in for the next 3 seasons. All good.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I'd go with you on that Duff except there are just so many things you've never thought of, it kinda detracts from your point somehow.

True, i didn't think of that.

As others have said, it's all marketing...I hope Rabbits and Sterlo get tongue tied pronouncing the Kaspersky name all year...right up till the 2013 GF!!:D...
Good on Kaspersky for tipping in the big dollars to keep this club humming along.:)

wombatgc said:
As others have said, it's all marketing...I hope Rabbits and Sterlo get tongue tied pronouncing the Kaspersky name all year...right up till the 2013 GF!!:D...
Good on Kaspersky for tipping in the big dollars to keep this club humming along.:)

This.

Whoever the sponsor, in my heart they will always be the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles! :D

Now to wait for Rothfield's spin on this. "Manly sells ou to the Russians."... "Cyber giant takes the virus out of Manly.".. 'Kaspersky decares Manly virus free." I doubt the latter two and more likely the first one.

Apologies to Bachman-Turner Overdrive

And now I'm feelin' better,
'Cause I found out for sure.
Kaspersky paid us money
And now we feel secure.
They said that any love is good love
So we took what we could get mmh,
Oooh, oooh and so we hooked up with our big brown eyes
And said:

You ain't seen nothin' yet,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet,
Here's something that you never gonna forget,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet.

rmd said:
Now to wait for Rothfield's spin on this. "Manly sells ou to the Russians."... "Cyber giant takes the virus out of Manly.".. 'Kaspersky decares Manly virus free." I doubt the latter two and more likely the first one.

Apologies to Bachman-Turner Overdrive

And now I'm feelin' better,
'Cause I found out for sure.
Kaspersky paid us money
And now we feel secure.
They said that any love is good love
So we took what we could get mmh,
Oooh, oooh and so we hooked up with our big brown eyes
And said:

You ain't seen nothin' yet,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet,
Here's something that you never gonna forget,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet.

I'd imagine it will be assumed as a sign of financial desperation.

A total non-issue. Does the "Telstra premiership" mean the NRL has dumped its name? Yet still the press spin it into a negative Manly story (surprise, surprise):

"Embarrassed Manly-Warringah officials have been forced to clarify the details of a sponsorship deal amid fears the famous club were about to drop their official title to include the sponsor's name."

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/no-name-change-for-sea-eagles-214167

Excellent. Now that we are an anti-virus club, The Eels, Chooks, Dogs and Storm have NO chance of breaking our defensive wall.

Dead set trojan's - the lot of em.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4